B O N U S O N E

- DO NOT DISTURB -

summary:
  liz is finally able to go to her most favorite place in the world and peter's excitement is exhausting

word count: 1k

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    "Liz..."

     You'd think after years and years of not seeing him, Peter's voice would sound so sweet whenever she got the chance to hear it. Now she just wanted to punch him in the face.

     "Lizzie, get up." He spoke as he flopped onto the bed beside her and started nudging her arm like the pest he was.

     She shrugged him off, trying to hide her face in the pillows. "I put the do not disturb sign around my wrist for a reason...Go away."

     Peter huffed, sitting up again as she shuffled to find warmth under the sheets. He snatched the sign from around her wrist and threw it behind him carelessly, not even watching where it landed.

     "Come on, we're in Thailand! Get up!" He flipped her over onto her back with ease, her hands quick to cover her eyes from the sun. Nearly thirty minutes ago when he first started trying to get her up, he'd opened the curtains wide so the sun would seep through and blind her.

     "Shh." She reached one hand up and ran it blindly down his face, Peter chuckling against her fingers as she pinched his lips closed.

     He grabbed her hand and started shaking it like a maraca as she groaned in irritation. "You can't sleep, we've got so much stuff to do."

     "It's too early." She peeled one eye open, ripping her hand back from his grasp as she yawned.

     Peter gave her a strange look, one portraying the utmost judgement. "...It's past noon."

     "Stop talking." Her voice was low like her words were a threat, but Peter was relentless.

     He hovered above her with his hands on either side of her waist, the girl raising a brow at him as he looked down at her scoldingly. "Elizabeth...You already missed the breakfast we paid—"

     With means to shut him up, Liz grabbed ahold of the fabric of his shirt and pulled his chest to hers as she kissed his lips, the man immediately turned to mush and started kissing her back, nearly forgetting the task at hand.

     Pulling back she took in his appearance, partially annoyed that he looked this good when she was supposed to be upset with him.

     "I thought I told you I don't like it when you call me that." Her features were still scrunched up in annoyance as he blinked a couple times in surprise, a giddy smile spreading wide.

     He smirked, brushing his nose against hers and practically forcing the smallest of smiles to appear on her lips, one she tried to hide, but he'd already seen it. "If you do that every time I say it, be expecting to hear it a lot more often, Elizabeth."

     Rolling her eyes, she pushed at his chest and rolled over so her back was facing him where he fell beside her. "Let me sleep for five more minutes."

     "We are in your most favorite place in the entire world." He said in a funny tone, his words she felt upon her neck as he moved back to her and placed kisses along her skin. His lips tickled her skin causing her to scrunch her shoulders up and let out a small, helpless giggle.

     "You being here is making it worse." She chuckled, pushing at his face as she turned back around, nearly bursting out in laughter at the sight of his features turned up in offense.

     "God, you come back from the dead and think it's okay to just hurt my feelings all the time." He pouted jokingly, Liz crossing her arms over her chest to show she wasn't falling for his search for pity.

     "Nope." She shook her head. "Not falling for it."

     "What ever could you be talking about?" He chuckled, cluelessly looking around as he moved to hover above her again.

     "What part of, 'do not disturb', don't you understand?" She asked, pointing to the sign she spotted on the ground where he threw it.

     "I don't see any sign..." He said lifting up her now naked wrist to where their eye line met.

     "I hate you." She muttered, flicking his forehead.

     An outright offended scoff passed his lips, her smile only widening as she realized the mistake she made. She'd already begun shaking her head back and forth and started scooting up the mattress.

     "Oh, really?" He asked, making a show of his hands before he attacked her stomach with soft touches that tickled her so easily.

     "No! Peter, let me sleep!" She pled, Peter ignoring her as he pulled her under him again, leaning down and placing a little peck on her nose.

     "No. Not until.." His lips moved down to kiss her right cheek, showing her mercy as he let up on tickling her sides. "..You.." He kissed her other cheek, the woman laughing as her hands came up to wrap around his neck. "..Apologize."

     She shook her head and kissed him again, this time his arms slipping around her waist and holding her close to his chest as her hands found their way to his hair.

     She pulled away, kissing the tip of his nose as some type of retaliation or payback. "I'm so sorry."

     "You know what?" He smiled down at her, goosebumps dancing across his skin from his neck down to his toes as she traced her finger in circles just under the hairline of his neck. "If you kiss me like that again, I'll take it."

     She squinted her eyes at him, mocking the idea that she'd have to think it over like it was some nauseating joke. In reality, kissing him was possibly her favorite pastime.

     Adding to the wager if you will, she locked her legs around his own and flipped them over so she sat atop his lap, his hands falling on her waist as his cheeks turned pink under her smile and enchanting blue eyes.

     "Deal."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

it's so cute, am in love

thanks so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed 'cause i've got a couple more i might publish in the future!

—Cj

8/28/23