F I V E

- THE GOD NAMED SPARKLES -

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

     The evening was rolling in, Liz letting out a yawn as she watched Peter swing through the research facility on Ned's screen.

"Keep an eye out on those trees, we don't really know where this guy is." MJ stated, grimacing at the sight before her, just imagining being swung around like that. "I genuinely don't know how you do this without throwing up."

     It must be coded somewhere that every Peter's significant other must have a fear and disgust of the swinging. And funnily enough, a crippling fear of spiders too...

"Did you guys see that?" Peter questioned, Liz squinting her eyes to try and catch a glimpse of whatever he could be referring to, but she couldn't see anything.

"Um...no." MJ shrugged.

"It's...it's really dark." Ned added.

There was a silence following Ned's words, Peter not making a sound or barely even budged from his spot staring ahead.

"What's happening?" Liz questioned, sitting straighter in the lawn chair she was sitting in, her exhaustion would have to be dealt with later.

MJ looked over the screen a little concerned as she held her hand to her forehead. "Peter, what is it? Are you getting the tingle thing? Is the tingle thing happening? Is your tingle tingling?"

They got a response in a way as Peter swiftly turned around now facing a bright light mixed with gold and blue electric currents all gathering together to form a living being.

"Are you guys seeing this?" Peter spoke quietly into the speaker.

"Yeah." MJ muttered.

"Osborn?" Ned questioned, failing to notice Liz shaking her head back and forth knowing full well who that was.

First Dr. Connors, and now Max Dillon. She was left wondering the possibility that this could all just be a weird dream. She was really tired having woken up at five this morning so the idea was plausible.

"No. He was green, this guy's blue." Peter said, clearing his throat. "Uh...You wouldn't happen to be from another universe, would you?"

"What's he doing?" MJ inquired, tilting her head to look at it from a different angle hoping she'd get a better idea, however, she's never seen anything like this before.

"I don't know. Looks like he's charging." Peter said.

"I don't like this, just web him." MJ stated.

Peter did exactly that, the web that now had Strange's magical teleportation abilities went straight through Max's body and landed on a tree behind him.

That tree ended up in one of the cells, it's branches sprouting out everywhere, surprise forming as gasps from Liz, MJ and Ned at the sudden noise.

"Um, Peter, watch out before he—" Liz tried to warn but before she could finish, Max had already shot volts of electricity at him.