Bad Idea.

"Shit idea."
"Good idea."

Georg nodded his head in agreement to Bill's words, whilst Gustav looked blankly at the two. He rubbed his hand across his forehead unconvinced.
"Did she actually say she wanted you to plan her date." Gustav sighed.

"After some persuasion, yes.", Bill looked proud of himself, smiling in accomplishment.
Gustav rolled his eyes.

"Who are you setting her up with?" Georg asked. He was sitting on the couch opposite to the one Gustav and Bill were sitting on.

"Evan Wilson. He's a friend of my makeup artist. She said he was looking for a girlfriend." Excitement gradually took over his mind, his grin growing wide. Bill looked at his two friends for their response.

Surprisingly Gustav didn't argue, although he probably knew there wasn't much point in doing so.

Georg didn't recognise the name at first, but eventually the realisation was seen on his face.

The boys had met Evan a few times. He seemed nice, not too tall with a slim enough figure. His hair was sandy brown and all curls. Gustav remembered getting annoyed at the man for always apologizing for minor inconveniences. Bill had talked to him the most out of all the boys, if he trusted him, Gustav and Georg did as well.

When he got no response from the two boys, Bill bit his lip and looked down at his lap. He stayed uncharacteristically quiet, his knee bouncing.
Georg and Gustav were quick to take notice.

Gustav raised a brow, sharing a confused look with Georg. Georg looked at Bill knowingly.

"What else have you planned." He sighed, Georg looked at Bill expectantly.

Bill's head snapped towards him, false innocene on his face. Bill smiled slyly.
"I don't know what you're talking about." Bill shrugged, still he smiled.

Georg rolled his eyes.

"Spit it out." Gustav snapped, growing impatient.

The two boys waited for Bill to say something, it didn't take long for the words to spill out of his mouth.

"I was thinking maybe plan a date for Tom aswell. On the same day. At the same time." Bill paused, he smirked as he glanced between Georg and Gustav. "At the same restaurant."

"For fucks sake." Gustav muttered, he stood from the couch and walked in the direction of the kitchen. Presumably to get a beer.

Georg sighed, yet he didn't look fully in disapproval of the idea. He almost seemed amused.
"And why would you do that?"

Bill's smile grew, if that were possible.
"Clearly things aren't going anywhere between Tom and Heidi. Tom said it himself that he wants to finally meet the right one. Since I'm already planning Maeve's date, it would be easier to plan Tom's at the same time as her's." Bill shrugged.

Georg didn't say anything at first. He just looked at Bill, like he was trying to solve a puzzle.
"Is that it?" Georg questioned suspiciously.

Bill nodded his head, humming as he did so. He watched as Gustav re-entered the living room with a bottle of beer in one hand.

"Tom's back." Was all Gustav said as he took his seat beside Bill.

In truth none of them were expecting Tom to be back so soon. All he said was that he had errands to run, but usually that meant he would be gone for most of the day. It had only been two hours, at best.

Sure enough, Tom entered the living room of his and Bill's shared house. He looked tired, he walked lazily with slouched shoulders. He collapsed onto the couch beside Georg. His own bottle of bear in his hand.

Georg glanced at Bill, silently asking him when he would tell his twin what he was planning. Bill nodded at his friend.

"How was your day? You weren't gone for long." Bill spoke up, ignoring Gustav's snort and Georg's eye roll.

Tom sighed, he rested his head on the couch  as his eyes closed.
"Boring. Didn't get to most of the stores I wanted to. Paparazzi wouldn't leave me alone."

The boys muttered incoherent words of understanding. They had all frustrating past experiences with paparazzi, so they knew what Tom went through.

Bill hummed, pretending to show interest.

Tom was quick to notice the awkward tension, and Bill's eagerness. He opened his eyes and sat up on the couch, he eyed the boys suspiciously. And slightly worried.

Tom groaned, "what did you do?"

Bill scoffed. He was slightly offended Tom automatically assumed the worst.

"Nothing." He stated annoyed. That annoyance soon turned to excitement.
"You don't have any plans for Saturday do you?"

Tom took a moment to think, his days were usually busy.
"Yeah, I think I have a-"

"Cancel it." Bill cut in swiftly, not caring about what plans his brother made.
"I've planned a date for you on Saturday."

"Bill what the fuck!-"

"Ah-ah!" Bill waved a finger in the air. He was going to get Tom to agree to the date. Even if that meant carrying him on his back to it.

Tom closed his mouth, glaring at his brother instead.

"It's at seven o'clock. Sharp." Bill warned.
"At the four seasons restaurant." Bill spoke firmly wanting his brother to hear every word.

Tom stayed silent. He glanced at Georg who only shrugged in reply.

He had told Bill he wanted to find his someone, obviously that would mean going on dates. But the stupid part of him hoped his 'somebody' would magically find their way into his life. So he could avoid going on dates.

He thought about his options carefully.
Things didn't really work out with Heidi so he didn't have much reason not to go. He trusted Bill, he knew his brother wouldn't set him up with somebody untrustworthy.

When he couldn't see any further point in arguing, he gave in. Bill's puppy dog eyes weren't helping either.

"Fine. Whatever." Tom sighed. He ignored Bill's happy cheers.

"Oh that's great! You'll have so much fun!" Bill clapped his hands.

Georg tried to hide his laugh as he looked at Tom's unimpressed face. The idea of a date clearly didn't bother him as much as his twin.

"Who am I going on a date with?" Tom's question gained the attention of Georg and Gustav, who both didn't know the answer.

Bill stood up quickly, smiling at the boys. He  laughed cheekily.
"It's a surprise." He sang.

Tom's eyes widened as he watched Bill skip out of the room. He looked at his two friends in worry. He was beginning to regret his decision.

Gustav smirked at his worried face.
"Fucking idiot." He snorted, taking a sip of his beer.

Tom looked at Georg for help. He only got a sarcastic smile and shake of the shoulder in response.

Georg stood from the couch, wanting to get a beer for himself. Standing up, he walked Infront of Tom to leave. Unexpectedly something blocked his legs, causing him to trip and land on the floor on his hands and knees. A groan of pain escaped as he looked up at Tom angrily.

Tom smiled innocently, moving his foot that had tripped Georg.

Immediately Georg grabbed the cushion from the armchair beside him, slapping it hard against Tom's face. Tom was about to hit back with another pillow, but Georg had quickly stood from the ground and ran to the kitchen.

"You run like a little girl!" Gustav called out after him.

"Fuck off!" Georg yelled back from the kitchen.

_________

Don't forget to vote 💙
_________