C21: A Group of Good Kids

However, Song Siyao's fans were willing to quiet down, which was a good thing. The barrage gradually returned to normal. But in just a few minutes, when Xie Kai started interviewing the "Fascination" team for "Idol's" Original Intent, Song Siyao's fans became dissatisfied again. Especially since the director intentionally kept the close-up shot of the big peach heart displayed by MSG's cheering section.

"Why is there so much focus... Is MSG so rich? Were there that many fans at the live performance?"

"So dull, why keep focusing on this team? Team Song Song has been waiting for so long. Can you let Song Song prepare before chatting?"

"What's wrong with Xie Kai? After interviewing President Shen, he interviewed Su Jing. Does he need to take care of all five members of a team? He's really biased."

Just when Song Siyao's fans had calmed down for a moment, they started dancing on the barrage again. However, this time, they were quickly suppressed because...

Xie Kai's fans exploded!

They had come to watch "Idol New Force" without the intent to support Miss Shen, but to support Xie Kai's show. Originally, Xie Kai had been constantly interviewing Su Jing, which inadvertently increased Xie Kai's screen time. Fans were quite happy about that. But then Song Siyao's fans stirred up trouble on the barrage again.

So annoying, really annoying, why are S Squad fans so annoying?

As a result, Xie Kai's devoted fans issued an order in the group chat, and Xie Kai's top-tier fans cautiously unleashed about ten percent of their combat power. Instantly, they silenced Song Siyao's fans.

At this moment, the "Fascination" team finally took center stage.

The screen darkened, then brightened, revealing five charming and charismatic girls standing in the middle of the stage. After a panoramic view, the camera zoomed in on Shen Qi, who stood out due to her different colored outfit. She was already attention-grabbing on stage, and her beautiful high note at the beginning of the performance perfectly announced her status and talent as the center. Later, the camera focused on her face as she finished, capturing her expression in a close-up shot.

The barrage instantly reflected the frenzy of that day's live audience:

"Ah ah ah ah ah, I'm slain! I've been killed by this gaze! Ah ah ah ah ah!"

"My goodness, is this our CEO? Impossible! How could our CEO be like this? I don't believe it, I refuse to accept it! Let me take a breath before I believe it!"

"CEO is killing it! CEO, I'm on board!"

But soon, the viewers' attention was once again drawn back to the "Enchanted" team's performance. Whether it was Shen Yuan's and Amy's cool and mischievous winks, or Su Jing and Zhou Xinlei's mature and charismatic charm, they all made hearts race and excitement surge. What was particularly amazing was the unity and chemistry among the five contestants on stage. It was hard to imagine that in just a few days, this team had developed such strong cohesion that could ignite the stage.

In short: They poured their hearts into it!

The stage was so dynamic and explosive, but as people watched, their eyes moistened. Coupled with the director's MV-level editing and considering the contestants' journey through the competition, every gaze seemed to hold a story and power, overflowing with infectious charisma.

As the performance concluded, the stage froze, and four fireworks shot up from both sides of the stage, pushing the atmosphere to its peak. The barrage's madness even caused the video to lag, forcing many viewers to temporarily turn off the barrage, drag the progress bar back, and rewatch the performance. But because they couldn't contain their urge to scream and share their excitement, they reopened the barrage, joining the army of users causing the screen to freeze.