C7: Special Fans

After the 24-hour assessment, F-class achieved an unexpected reversal in their results. Two-thirds of the students improved, dispersing into the CBD classes and significantly boosting the middle-tier population.

This instilled a sense of crisis in the players who had been stuck in place, making their practice more diligent. After all, the 24 hours were just a formality; there would be a live performance on the actual stage later. The stage positions were limited, and the players in the back rows might not even get to perform, let alone receive any camera time.

Due to the positive energy emanating from F-class, the production team edited and released some behind-the-scenes training footage from their classroom. In a departure from the previous flashy style, the program adopted a documentary-style approach to showcase the training conditions during those 24 hours. Watching these girls sweat for their dreams, they seemed to shed their idol packaging for a moment, becoming ordinary individuals striving for their dreams.

Positive Comment: Normally we only see their glamorous appearance, but in this moment, I see the essence of idols. Their excellence is well-deserved. Well done, girls! Keep your promises! I'm a fan! [Image: Magical seasoning.]

Occasional Truth-Teller: I usually don't like watching variety shows, but this time these kids got me so excited... Having a good role model is really important. If my desk partner back then had been like Captain, I'd be studying at Tsinghua University now. Sigh, remembering the tough times with a packet of seasoning. [Image: Holding seasoning, making a "victory" sign.]

A Content Creator: Great job, girls! I went to three supermarkets today and bought Magical Seasoning. Let's support our factory! When Captain debuts, I'll buy a box of seasoning to give to my relatives. [Image: A box of seasoning.]

Joyful Video: A show of positive energy! Idols sell dreams, and dreams should not be confined to appearances alone; they also reside in their golden hearts! (It can even help save unemployed families in private factories.)

Netizen: Amazing copywriting! The meaning has instantly risen! (Editor, dare you to remove the parentheses?)

Netizen: Going viral, going viral! Today, I actually saw factory manager singing and dancing on my mom's friend's social media. My mom even told me that this girl is from a seasoning factory... though she thought it was a food-related show, like a culinary competition. I explained to her for a long time, and she only remembered Magical Seasoning, saying she wants to try it...

Netizen: The god of cooking competition! WT*! Hahaha!

Online discussions were overwhelmingly positive, and a strange trend of "seasoning selfies" emerged. It wasn't limited to just seasoning; it also included soy sauce, seafood sauce, aged vinegar, thirteen-spice mix, and so on. In short, everyone was riding the trend and soaking up the excitement, resulting in a joyful atmosphere.

The Factory Manager's fans finally got to see her real self and immediately praised her on social media. While praising her for her variety show sense, they didn't forget to recommend her talents: "Please take a look at her. Although our idol is a comedian, she's not just funny. She can sing, dance, and create!"

Thanks to their idol's impressive performance, the fans felt empowered and victorious, turning the tables in a spectacular way. As for He Beidi, he finally managed to get in touch with the host of Shen Qi's Weibo account.

He was relieved that the host was a reasonable person, speaking with politeness and tact. However, this "Stir-Fried Green Beans" character seemed to be a person with disabilities, as he mentioned that he couldn't type or speak conveniently, and had a caretaker acting as his spokesperson. The fact that one of Shen Qi's biggest fans was a person with disabilities left He Beidi with mixed feelings.