C8: I am very lucky!

In the dormitory of "Idol New Force" training camp, in the middle of the night, Shen Qi suddenly opened her eyes.

On the upper bunk, there was a mumbling sound like Shen Yuanyuan, to her left was an empty bed, and further over were Amy from Harmonics Entertainment and another girl... Shen Qi turned over and quietly summoned the system in her mind.

"Host?"

"Little Helper, I suddenly remembered something. Strictly speaking, the song 'Twilight Love Letter' isn't the first time it appeared in this world, even though it's just a few lyrics. Will it be recognized?"

The system paused for a moment, "Have you sung it before? When?"

Shen Qi thought for a moment, "Um, it was the first time I came here, over eighty years ago."

Shen Qi used to do missions, spending at most a year in each world. For her, time leaped forward, and many things felt like they happened yesterday, but for others, it might have been a hundred years ago.

System: "That's quite a coincidence. Besides, people didn't live that long back then."

Shen Qi also thought about it. Every time she crossed over, she would change her identity, so it wouldn't be easy for her to be recognized.

But if her little martial uncle from that year were still alive, he would be over ninety years old now, and he probably wouldn't be into idol stars... right?

After the second episode of "Idol New Force" aired, as expected, it received an overwhelming response, especially the part where Class F turned the tables. The inspirational story, dramatic reversal, and the excellent editing by the production team garnered unanimous praise online.

Gao Bing's final speech, accompanied by the scene of Class F's trainees sweating and training in the classroom, ignited the internet. Of course, the most popular was none other than Shen Qi, the second-generation heiress of a seasoning factory, who was always full of interesting topics and seemed to be able to turn any situation to her advantage.

Taking advantage of this momentum, NA Entertainment's online operations also started to pick up.

Due to Shen Qi's already good popularity, combined with He Beidi sending in a batch of online influencers and intensifying control over the comments section, it wasn't a full-on promotion, just a supplementary operation. Therefore, it was quite effortless. Once the online wave started, they didn't need to do much more. The fan base of the factory leader soared in numbers, becoming a true "topic generator."

Compared to the internet's obsession with the factory leader, within the office of Chu Hua Group, which was a collaborator of "Idol New Force," Old Chu looked at the flood of reports about other trainees and wasn't feeling as great.

Chu Hanyu, who was not yet fifty years old, already had a few strands of uncontrollable white hair on his temples. He glanced at the recent online news about the internal strife of the Sweety girl group, and his brow furrowed deeply.

"Idol New Force" was significantly supported by Chu Hua Group behind the scenes, even the acquisition of the foreign rights for the show was facilitated by Chu Hua. The purpose of this was to help Chu ShaoHeng, who had just taken over Chu Hua Entertainment, establish himself in the industry. But not only did their contestant fail to gain momentum, they were also experiencing infighting. Instead of getting the spotlight, N+A Entertainment, a relatively unknown small company, started to shine.

All this work, and it's all for others!

Chu Hanyu sighed. If his son had even a fraction of his methods back in the day, he wouldn't have to worry so much now.