bonus!!!!

Ravi's pov:

God damnit, why wouldn't the soap get off his fucking hands?

He had to get back to pip soon, and the fucking soap wouldn't come off.

Wait.... what the fuck was that?

"oh hello ---" he couldn't hear much more, but it was clear pip was talking to someone. But he didn't hear a phone ring?

He didn't think much of it and continued getting the soap off his hands

He heard the front door bang shut.

What the actual fuck?

Then a car driving off.

fuck it, he thought.

He left the bathroom, oh look there was soap on his forearm there, but someone else wasn't here.

Pip wasn't here.

"Pip!?" he shouted, where the fuck was she?

He didn't hear a call back and bolted out the front door.

A dirty white van was driving away from his house, it had reached five doors down.

He ran at full speed.

The van was driving at a slow speed, the accelerator would make noise, he could catch up soon. He ran and ran, the car didn't seem to stop, he was getting out of breath now, but he had to keep running.

Save pip. That had always been the goal, but he grew more insecure as the voices in his head were back.

'Just stop at this point, theres no way you can take care of her'

"FUCK YOU" He screamed in the open sky, he could hear the children crying and the lights turning on.

he screamed it for the both of them, for him and for pip. Maybe the abductor would feel scared?

He stopped, he couldn't breathe anymore and he sat on the floor of the road. He knew he shouldn't but at that point, he would have been unconscious.

He picked himself up again barely seconds later and ran even faster.

A turn here, a turn there.

"FUCKING STOP" He shouted, waving his hand to the driver, they weren't in kilton anymore, and civilization here was practically none.

The car accelerated, and made multiple sharp turns.

So stupid of him to leave his car at home.

He ran faster, harder, and the river of tears turned into an ocean.

Please don't die pip, please dont. He prayed to god and started running even faster.

He felt dizzy, but he couldn't stop either.

The car slowed to a stop near a deep, deep lake.

He knew he could confront them right now, but he was too dizzy, too nauseous.

He didn't care, Pip was more important than him, he would die for her, he would kill for her, he would do anything for her.

"s-STOP!" he attempted at a shout.

Becca looked towards him.

Wait, Becca?

"BECCA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" He shouted, running over to her

"IT WAS MEANT TO BE RAVI" she said, crying with a smile.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN-" but he was interrupted by a splash.

Becca pushed the van into the lake.

The van had pip.

He ran over to Becca, and attempted to dive in the water but becca held him first.

and put him to her lips.

She kissed him hard, and he pulled away.

"WHAT THE FUCK BECCA? I DON'T LIKE YOU! GET OVER IT!" he said, and pushed her away

"But i do... And i wont leave without you" she said, pulling him back and pressing her lips against his again

"FUCK YOU BECCA" He said, punching her stomach, "YOU MOTHER FUCKING-"

"I DID THIS BECAUSE OF MY MOTHER! AND JARED! SHE TOLD ME!" Becca screamed over him "YEAH! I KNOW WHAT PIP DID! AND I KNOW YOU HELPED HER COVER THE FACT SHE KILLED JARED!, BUT ITS OKAY!" Becca said, eyes glimmering "I AM READY TO LOVE YOU ANYWAY!" she said, pulling him back into the kiss

"NO BECCA! FUCK YOU! PIP IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME YOU BITCH!"

he remembered pip was sinking every minute, so he held his breath, and  dived in the water.

Where the fuck was the car? he thought as he explored the dark, deep unknown of the lake.

He heard something, but he couldn't make out what it was.

He looked around and saw a sliver white car in the middle of the green algae.

He swan towards it, he'd never been a good swimmer, but he could try his hardest.

He would, try his hardest.

He sunk to the car's level, and tried the door.

It didn't budge.

He tried all the other doors, until the boot was left.

He pryed it with all his force, and it flew open, hitting his face.

The water around him turned red but he found pip, and he held her, she was really heavy.

He had no idea if she was alive but he had to try, if she wasn't he wouldn't forgive becca.

He tried swimming to the shore, and failed miserably quite a few times.

It had to have been atleast thirty minutes of him just barely bobbing up and down the surface of the water for air.

Wait.. pip.

He pushed her body out and climbed after her, no pulse, no beat.

He attempted CPR and tried to revive her, as he had once before.

He tried for hours and hours, he couldn't call an ambulance, he had left his phone at home, even if he hsd brought it, it wouldn't work now he was drenched.

He tried harder and harder, breathing into her every now and then, and when he felt a pulse, he cried tears of joy, but he had to carry her to the nearest hospital and explain everything soon.

He just prayed to god he doesn't become a widower not even a day after his marriage.

______________________________________

Authors note:

Word count: 955 words

THIS IS A BIG CHAPTER  AHEAD SO  THE BONUS CHAPTER WILL BE CUT INTO MANYHH