What if it never happened?

Naomi's pov

She and Cara left soon after when all could talk to was Ravi, Naomi wasn't mad, it's not nice to stay for too long anyway.

"NAOMIIIIIIIII" Cara's disgusting voice screeched (read.authors.note)

"What?"

"I CUT MYSELFFFFFFFFFF"

"Just put on a bandaid don't be so dramatic"

"UGHHHHHHH" Cara shouted

Now she could think.

Who did she know that could hate Pip so much that they did dark magic on her?

That's were the problem came, she didn't really know who knew dark magic, and there were a lot of people who hated pip.

Cara had never pieced it together, but she had.

When the news about Jason showed up, it was really clear what she had done.

The worst thing about this is she knew why she killed him.

She was in knotty green, visiting a friend who lived close. And they started roaming around on the field behind the building.

She had seen Jason do everything, but couldn't interfere. Not then, not now.

Half of her was more than happy so see pip alive, but she had to act like she didn't know a clue.

Sure. She didn't know why pip had called Epps at first, but the news showing Max's arrest wasn't really that hard to piece.

She knew it all. Which just increased the probabilites of more people.

Even she didn't knock at this point, was it her who cursed pip? She was going insane, and working hard to cover it up.

She knew everything. Every little detail. Even the seven stick figures she had opened on her phone, quickly changing the slide to an Instagram post.

Seven..... Wait. Seven. It.... It seemed right? Didn't it? The five original beheaded bodies she knew, the head pip took from Jason, smashing it with a hammer. And then the one body that did have a face.

That was pip.

Pip's pov

Cara and Naomi left soon, pip and Ravi were talking about the figures.

"There were five originally, so why were they seven now? At least in my view?"

"Let's go find out."

"Huh?"

"Let's go to the place you found them, and see for ourselves" Ravi wasn't particularly calm, but wasn't to stressed either, just a weird mix between the two, the time she never knew if he was going to crack a joke, or talk to her like he did when she ki-

"Don't think like that"

He knew everything, to put it to the test she asked

"You seem to you everything? What's my shoe size?"

"Eight"

He knew that.

"What's my eye shape?"

"Doe eyes"

"Do you love me-"

"I will always sarge" Ravi smirked, she could feel it behind her.

"Love you too much Grumpus"

"Sarge... Thats my nickname for you, please be original"

Pip knew Ravi was being serious, the fun kind of. She turned and tried to reach his height.