The House... on the street (Epilouge)

I couldn't even possibly describe the emotion on Eleanor's face at that moment. The pain, the despair, the shock of it all.

"Owen..."

"Surprise!" Owen exclaims.

"You... were the killer...?"

"Oh yes, I was."

Owen sighs.

"I guess I should tell you how I pulled all of this madness off in the first place... before I end you and everyone else's lives in here."

"So... lemme get into this, quickly."

Owen sighs again.

"Exactly 3 years ago, August 27, 2020, the day my life changed... for the worse..."

"My brothers and I started a business 6 months ago, which had already went to fame, for their famous equipment for deer hunters. Made millions of dollars! My brothers and I are business rose to fame! To success!"

"The company, is one you might have heard of, Modular Hunting."

"I have" Luna says.

"Quiet!" Owen exclaims.

Luna looks offended, but stays quiet.

"But... this day, is when everything went down hill."

Owen sighs.

"One of my brothers was caught in a deadly car crash accident."

"He got out alive, but by the time he got to the hospital, he lost all his blood and died..."

"Now, the 4 of us brothers, and our sister who also helps, went down to 5 instead of 6..."

"After the news was heard, one of my brothers quit."

"Along with my sister."

"And with it, became a heated argument between my brother, my sister, and I. I got so angry at them for quitting the business... I lost control, and became the murderer I am today. I got so angry, that I shot my sister and used my "Famous" axe for the first time, cutting open my brother's head. Leaving only myself, and my brother."

"My brother's name is Scott. And myself, my murderous self, is Owen Carter. Scott also left my business, but I put a knife up to his neck, and forced him to work as a police officer, and let me get away. There, he became friends with you, Eleanor Garcia."

"But, I didn't even care. My last surviving brother... is no more... I killed Scott Carter! He was not me! I am Owen Carter! The person you loved, was pretending to be me! He was forced to, and he swore he'd tell no one! And... he succeeded... but, now he is also gone!"

"The business is no more! My brothers and sisters are no more! And me being a good person, is no more!"

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"I used to just be... a lovely brother, but I am not! My mother died giving birth to me! And my father left me! I grew up with my uncle and aunt, but they also died when we started the business!"

"Nothing went well... and now I am a serial killer! A SERIAL KILLER!"

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"And... I killed so many other people along the way. I killed Jake Grayson! I killed Henry Hudson! I killed Bob Smith! I killed Isabella Harper! I killed Otto Jackson! I killed my own family! And I killed many more along the way!"

"HAHAHAHA!!!"

"You think that you can kill me, together, but I won't stop! Never! I'll kill all of you! And add you to my overgrowing pile of dead bodies! Everyone I loved, never saw me again..."