The Neighbor's House

The door to the class opens once again and the girl from earlier that I knocked into comes inside. "Hello..." Nolan says. "You must be the other new student... what's your name?"

"My name is Luna Zavala" the student says. 

"Nice to meet you, please sit down".

"Okay".

Luna walks towards me and I blush, unable to stop myself. She sits in a seat next to me and I blush harder.

"Now with everyone ready, let's begin it".

After that, comes the classroom where students are taught Science. And then Lunch Break. It's currently the Lunch Break. I walk and walk until I find somewhere to sit. And Luna also comes to the table. We then eat. "Remember when you asked me to hang out with you?" Luna asks. "Yeah" I reply. 

"We should investigate the house" Luna says.

"What house?" I ask. "The Neighbor's House, silly!" Luna says. Then I remember a creepy house by mine, the person who owns it never comes out of the house. The house looks terrifying and it's really creepy that the person never comes out of his house... "You mean... the creepy one?" I ask.

"Yes"

 "Umm sure..."

"Great!"

"Hey!" another voice says. I looked up to see another student. He has short-black slick hair. The student asks "Would you like a glass of milk?" the student asks. I say "Sure". He then gave me a glass of milk. I say "Thank you so much!". "You're welcome" the student says.

"Oh yeah, my name's Henry Hudson".

"Nice to meet you!"

 As I am about to take a sip of the milk, I fall over and am splashed in the face. Henry knocked the milk onto me. He was being a bully... he then leaves with a grin on his face.

"Are you okay?" Luna asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I reply.

I then change my clothes and do the rest of the first day of High School.

Later, I open Jacob's car door and close it. After getting my seat belt on, Jacob drives to the house.

Jacob asks "How was your first day of school, son?". "Oh, it was okay, I'll tell you more later" I say. "Okay" Jacob says.

Later, at my home, I tell my family everything that happened to my family.

A few days after that, I hear Amelia yell my name. I come out of my room and are greeted by Amelia. She says "You're friend is here". "Uhh, okay" I say. I walk down the stairs and open the door. I am then greeted by Luna. Luna says "Hi friend". "Hi" I reply. 

"You probably know why I am here" she says.

"Oh... yeah..." I say. I then remember about the House.

"Let's go".

"Okay."

We then go to the neighbor's house, every step I get more nervous about it. The mist covers the house, making it barely see the house's color. I say "Umm... I have a bad feeling about this."

"It will be fine" Luna says. "Are you scared?"

I say "N-no! O-of c-course n-not!".

"Okay, then let's knock on the door".

We both knock on the door and wait. No one opens the door. We then both say "Hello!". There is no response. Luna pushes the door and it creaks open. We then head inside the house.

Inside the house, we hear footsteps coming down. "Hide" Luna says. We hide under a cabinet and wait for the person to go back upstairs. Eventually, the sound of loud stepping gets further and further away.

"Let's go" Luna says. "Okay" I say.

We crawl our ways out from under the cabinet. Being as quiet as possible, we go towards the door that is now shut. And locked. But it locks from the outside. In horror, I say "W-we a-are-stuck inside". "We have to get out of here!" Luna says. And we then realize it's gonna be a hard way out of the house.