The Investigation

The day after Dylan and Luna went into the House, Dylan's family is very sad and they put up missing posters for Dylan.

There's a knock on their door and Sophia opens the door. Standing there are the police. "Hello, my name's Eleanor Garcia and this is my police partner, Bob Smith, you called us for you're missing child, and we are here with bad news, we have not been able to find him...".

Sophia says "Oh... I'm his sister... his parents are at work...".

"Shouldn't you be at school?" Garcia asks.

"Oh, I got a week off for this...".

"I see...".

"We will continue our search and update your parents when we find out more" Garcia says.

"Okay."

The Police then leave.

Later, after Amelia and Jacob arrive, there is another knock on the door. Jacob opens the door. "Hello" 2 neighbors say. "Hi" Jacob says. "Our names are Mia and Kirk Zavala, and we are the parents of your child's friend... and our daughter has gone missing with your son...".

"Oh. Yes..." Jacob says.

"What do you have to say about that?" they ask Jacob.

Kirk and Mia force there way inside the house and close the door behind.

"My son's also gone missing... we think that they might have run away" Jacob says with a sigh, barely being able to keep the tears from coming out.

"My daughter! My daughter would never run away! How dare you say such a thing!" Kirk says, getting angry.

"Listen, I know this is hard and sad to believe but it's probably true" Jacob says.

"I'm not listening to someone who says my daughter ran away! You're messed up!" Kirk yells at the top of his lungs.

"Listen, they would have returned by now if they didn't run away" Jacob says.

"Or they're kidnapped, you stupid idiot" Kirk says.

"I think it's the best if we go" Mia says.

Kirk, in an angry voice says "We're staying".

"Please, do not call my husband an idiot" Amelia says.

"Stay out of this!" Kirk yells to Amelia.

"Listen, we can kick you out of our hous-"

"Shut the heck up" Kirk says to Amelia.

"Listen, it's very hard to believe but-" Jacob begins.

"What?" Kirk asks.

"I-i remember..." Jacob says.

"What?" Kirk asks again.

"I turned on a tracking device on Dylan's phone so I can find out where he is and then probably find your daughter with him too" Jacob says.

"Then do it" Kirk says.

"Okay" Jacob replies.

Jacob turns on his phone but... Dylan must have forgotten his phone at home so... they still can't find him.

After telling Kirk what happens, Kirk gets mad once again.

"For once I depended on you idiot! And you fail me! Why should I even try to help you find them! You're an idiot and you're useless, if there's one reason he ran away it's because of you!" Kirk's voice booms.

"I-I-" Jacob begins.

"You're a failure. We are leaving" Kirk says.

Kirk and Mia then leave.

Dylan sighs.

"You tried your best. I'm sure he loves you... and I know he will return... he's are son after all" Amelia says.

"You're right" Dylan says.