Traffic

At the House

On the camera, it shows it all.

It shows the black figure cleaning its weapons (Knives, Swords, Guns. Ect.)

This is filmed for about 6 minutes, showing the black figure that whole time.

Then, the black figure looks around and see Dylan and then chases him.

Now, you can barely see the black figure.

Dylan pauses it, the black figure is the most close then any of the other chases.

Luckily, the axe only cuts a little strand of his hair, and not going through Dylan's skull.

This gives Dylan chills as he thinks about if the black figure can get even faster, then Dylan would be dead.

It then shows Dylan pulling the lever and jumping in the pile of bodies.

After the black figure gives up finding him, the video ends.

"So you're awake, kid."

The voice startles me and causes me to jump back.

It's Otto.

"You scared me!"

"Sorry about that, but, we gotta get moving."

"What about Luna?"

"I'm gonna have to wake her up."

Otto slaps Luna awake. But, it didn't hurt her, like Otto intended.

"Otto! Dylan!"

"Yes, it's us, come on, we don't want to be late."

"Late!?"

"For escaping, I thought of my plan, all the way through."

"Alright... if you say so."

"I do."

"My vision needs to clear first."

"We don't have time, Dylan, hold her hand."

"Right..."

As I hold her hand, I blush and can't stop myself from blushing, so, I decide to look away, Luna does the same.

Suddenly, my heart drops in my stomach.

There's no way. What I'm thinking of can't be true, right?

There's no way, this is like my dream.

As I think of this, I suddenly hear a voice.

"How long do you think we've been trapped here?" Luna asks.

"Hmm... I think about this."

"Give me a minute to think."

"Uh... okay."

Well... probably like two weeks.

I then say that to her.

"Well... that seems about right."

"You know, I'm missing my family right now."

Everything goes quiet.

Eventually, I know what to say.

Just one word.

"Same."

Everything goes quiet once again.

My mind then wonders for a while, about different things, but mainly stuck on missing my family. My dad, Jacob. My mother, Amelia. And my sister, Sophia.

Eventually, Luna asks "How much longer until we're out of here? Because every bone in my body is aching.

Now thinking about it, the same is for me.

I can tell that Otto's bones are also aching.

"Alright, here we rest" Otto says.

"Okay."

Otto, Luna, and I then sit at a corner.

As the video finishes, Jacob drives away but eventually, he gets stuck in more traffic.

"Dang, I wouldn't expect this much traffic late at night."

Jacob's heart then drops in his stomach, a police car comes into the area.

Something bad must have happened.

Many cars including Jacob's are stuck on a lane, a lane that's being built.

"Well... this explains why there is so much traffic but why are the police here?"

 Jacob then turns around.

A crowd of people are trying to get onto the road. They have signs with them.

"My goodness... that's dangerous... this might be the reason the police are here..."

The signs say "Save our children."

"Oh no... a local kidnapper, is this the person who kidnapped my son... no... no way... right? This can't be... it must be a different kidnapper, m-maybe..."

Jacob goes quiet.

"Great, we got caught up in this mess" Isabella says.

"Bob and Owen, come on, follow me" Garcia says.

Bob and Owen then go with Garcia, leaving Isabella alone.

Isabella sighs, soon enough, the traffic will clear.

"There's an incoming call from Amelia Brady, would you like to answer?" A monitor asks.

"Yes" Jacob says.

"Jacob, I got information of where Sophia went, meet me at the Zavala house."

"Amelia... I'm sorry... I can't... I'm in very bad traffic right now... and I have to go another direction, I'm going to find Dylan."

"End the call" Jacob tells the monitor.

"Wai-"

The call is ended.

Amelia sighs.

"I guess I'll have to save my daughter on my own... and he can save our son..."

Amelia thinks of losing her family, but she still has a small chance to bring it back together... a small chance... a very small chance... she probably can't do it... but she will try... she has to bring her family back together.

"You okay?" Mia asks.

"Oh yeah. Yeah."

"I'm fine."

"That's good."

"Would you like a rundown of everything we told you?" Kirk asks.

"Yeah..."

"We helped her find files, that could help find our daughter, so she was at the police station, she isn't anymore though."

"How, do you know that?"

"We're tracking her."