Alive

Sophia sneaks into the Police station. She knows she has to hurry because Garcia and Bob will probably be there soon.

She is about to run into a room that shows files but when she opens the door, it won't budge. It's locked. She has to retrieve the key from a police officer.

At the Brady house

"We have to find Sophie, now" Amelia says.

Jacob says "I know but-."

"But what?"

"It could be dangerous."

"I'd go in a dangerous situation to rescue my child...".

"Then why didn't you save Dylan?"

"Because that's the police's business."

"If our child is involved it's our business...".

"Listen, I don't want to argue right now."

"Neither do I, but we have to save both of our children."

"I am not going to get involved in police stuff. That could easily make me a suspect!" exclaims Amelia.

"I don't care if that makes me a suspect, I'm saving my children and I hope you decide to join me."

Jacob slams the door and walks away.

"Oh. It feels like I'm a terrible mother... what would Dylan say? Probably that I'm a bad mother..., even though I love him, with all of my heart. I shouldn't think about that... Dylan still will love me... right?" I can't even think about it.

At the House

In horror, Luna and Otto stare in terror at the limp body of Dylan. Blood spilling from the body. If Dylan's somehow alive, he's not for much longer. A traumatized Luna picks Dylan's limp body up and runs for her life. With her grabbing him, it causes her to move slower. She knows she won't survive so she has to do something fast. "Run!" Otto exclaims. Luna runs with Dylan's limp body as Otto heads back.

Otto knocks the black figure down and makes a run for it. They rush as fast as they can upstairs. They run into a room and hide in a closet.

The black figure goes into the room where they are hiding. The figure checks places, where its previous victims were found and killed. It is unable to find them. When she thinks the coast is clear, Luna opens the door. Only for the black figure to still be in the room. They make a run for it, with the black figure chasing them closely behind. The figure gets closer and closer and eventually, its axe cuts a strand of her hair. The figure's about to kill her, when she uses almost all the energy left in her to run as fast as she can. Otto then pushes her out of the way. The figure swings it's axe at Otto, but he dodges. He punches the figure to the ground and knocks him down the stairs. They then run to safety.

"Most of the neighbors don't know who Dylan Brady or Luna Zavala is" Garcia says with a sigh. "So... lets see this Isabella Harper."

"Okay..." Bob says.

The two police officers go into their police car and drive away. And they pass the creepy house. They go to Isabella's house and Bob knocks on the door and Isabella opens the door.

"Hello" Isabella says. "Come in."

In Isabella's house

"Tell me a little bit about yourself" Isabella says.

"Fine, but only if you tell me everything you know about Dylan Brady and Luna Zavala."

"Okay..."

"My name's Eleanor Garcia, I have 1 other sibling, her name's Olympia, but, I haven't seen her in years..."

"Oh..."

"I also haven't seen my mother Eliza and my father Nathan in years..."

"That's sad..."

"Yeah..."

"Why?"

"Why haven't you seen your family in years?"

"Well... because they don't want me to be a police officer...."

"They want me to be a doctor or a lawyer... but I'm not fit for either of those jobs... so... when they heard I became a police officer... I got in an argument with my family, causing my family to leave me... but I was 22 years old then..."

"Wow... that's very sad, but, if you don't mind me asking, what age are you now?"

"26."

"Well... at least it wasn't recently..."

"Yeah..."

There's a moment of silence.

Eventually, Isabella breaks the silence.

"So... why are you here?" Isabella asks.

"Well... to ask you everything you know..." Bob says.

"Well... I saw them recently and heard them, as you know but..."

"But what?"

"I have more."

"What do you have?"

"I have sneaked into a police office and found out that someone in the house might have kidnapped them...".

"What's their name?" Garcia asks.

"And who are you?" Isabella asks.

"She's my partner. Police partner."

"My name's Eleanor Garcia."

"Anyways what's the person's name?"

"Otto Jackson."

At the police station

"Crap" Sophia says.

She walks around and finds a police officer. She sneaks past him, but the officer hears her and turns around. Sophia holds up her hands.

"I'm not a criminal... but do you have keys by any chance?" Sophia asks.

"You mean keys to see the files?" the officer asks.

"Yes."

"I do, but I'm not letting you have them."

"Officer please I am trying to help an investigation."

"What investigation?"

"The investigation of Dylan Brady and Luna Zavala."

"Great. Someone else also tried to find those files, but she was successful."

"Listen, please officer I need to see those files."

"Why?"

"Because Dylan Brady is my brother."