That's Suspicious

(takes place 6 days after Nuggets part)

Fan was busy with his latest episode of Fan's Fantastic Features. Test Tube on the other hand, does experiments. Well after all, she's done to, so she thought of surprising Fan.

"Hmm..." She thought "I wonder what Fan likes... Is he into anime girls? Probably... Yeah... I could surprise Fanny with my adorable catgirl outfit!" Test Tube adjusts her glasses

So, she went to her closet, found it.

"A-ha! Found you!"

"That's it for today's episode of Fan's Fantastic Features! Cya next time!" Fan finishes recording.

Fan thought for a moment there "Gosh I feel tired... I could go for some rest... Oh wait... Oh no! I should've made a video of me wanting a break! Ugh maybe tomorrow..."

He then went outside the hotel "I could meet her at her lab this afternoon!"

So, he went to Test Tube's lab "Test Tube?" He thought where she was "or... Maybe she's in the room..."

Fan walks in to her room at the lab and nothing. No one's there.

"Maybe she's at the hotel?"

Fan went to the hotel and searched for her in their room

"Hey Test Tube?" He knocked and opened the door

"Hey, Test Tube! There you are and-.... Test Tube!? Wha-... What are you wearing!?" Fan was flabbergasted on what she was wearing

"So, darling? Are you feeling flustered?" She asked, smirking at him.

"Uh... I uh-... Uh..." Fan was speechless, not knowing what to say.

"Test Tube... You're nice and all but I didn't want this!" He exclaimed.

"Aww! Why thank you!" She gave him a kiss on the cheek and she starts to purr like a cat

"Wha-... Test Tube? You could... Purr!?" Fan was flustered on how cute she really is "uh... I mean... Sure, you're cute. That's fine for me..." Fan smiled

Test Tube locks the door and drags Fan to the bed

"Shall we?" Test Tube said to him

Oh! And no! I am not going to write it down because it's too inappropriate for my writing skills!!! No I am not going to write it down! Let's just do a time skip instead! Yeah! That's fine for me, I guess...

8 minutes later

Nope! Nope! Nope! And Nope! I'm not saying it this must be appropriate for normal people and shouldn't be inappropriate! BTW, as the writer, I'm 12 years old!!!

"That was so... Good..." Fan admitted.

"And I told you it wouldn't be that bad! And you're welcome!"

"Uhm... Test Tube?"

"Hm?"

"Nah nevermind..."

"Tell it to me!"

"No"

"Can you please???" She gives him the sad puppy eyes thing again. But this time, Fan would not say anything at all.

The Cherries knocks on the door "hey guys?"

Fan opens the door "oh hey, little ones! How's it going today?"

Cherry 1 asked "well... We heard some questionable noises at your room. What were those... Noises?"

Cherry 2 asked "yeah! What were you guys doing?"

"Uh... Uh... It's... It's nothing! You won't understand!" Fan felt nervous to say so

Cherry 1 raised an eyebrow "yeah... But we're still confused about what the noises were..."

"Can you kids just... Go?" Fan starts to get nervous over this

The Cherries walk away. Paintbrush then walks in

"Hey guys, so... The Cherries noticed that you guys were doing... Some... Weird... Things. What were you two up to?"

"Nothing!" Fan slams the door

"Gosh, why are people so nosy today?" He asked himself

Lightbulb knocks

"What now?"

"What you guys doing and... Is Test Tube wearing a catgirl outfit!?"

"Yeah?" Fan said "stop nosing around and GOODBYE!" Fan slams the door again

Fan notices that Test Tube is asleep

"Oh... Uhm..." His voice turns to lower down "sorry, honey... Did I interrupt your sleep?" He removed her cosplay outfit, and her glasses. Then gave her a blanket and kissed her cheek "have a good sleep, honey." He closes the door and leaves her, sleeping peacefully.

~660 words? Not bad.