14- Personality

I smiled and looked before nodding.

"I love it, Mizuki! You two are so cute!" They were kinda matching, mostly in accessories but they did both wear knee-length white dresses.

"Momma likes it!" "Yay! Empress likes it!" I smiled and hugged both. After, I backed up and brushed their hair one at a time.

"Hmm... Mizuki, come here." She sat in my lap again and Mya stared. I did a loose braid on her, using the ribbon to tie her hair up.

"There. How's that, Mizuki?" "I love it Momma! Thank you Momma!" "Of course." I hugged her and looked at Mya. "What about you? Want something like it?" "Yes please!" She took a ribbon off her leg and I spoke.

"Are you okay?" "Mya is fine." I braided it similar and used the ribbon to put a bow here too.

"There. How is it?" "Perfect! Thank you Empress! Mya loves it!" I laughed and nodded.

"Will you two be together all day?" "Mya thinks so!" Both nodded and I smiled.

"Okay. Chess! Horn! Please watch these two, just in case!" Both nodded and smiled.

"Oh you two are precious!" Chess squealed as Horn stared happily. I sighed and rolled my eyes before kissing both the children's foreheads.

"I need to walk around the human town. Just be with these two and be together, and returned before dinner. Okay? Be safe." They nodded and both cheered. "We will be!" "Mizuki is right! Mya will protect us four!" "Thank you Mya." I smiled before leaving.

Mizuki's POV

"Big sisters Chess and Horn!" I cheered and they smiled. "Hello again you two! You're both still so precious!" They smiled and Mya spoke.

"Can we go outside? Mya wants see how it is! Mya heard here has changes from Mya's home!" She smiled and I looked.

"Don't the monsters hate humans like me..?" She looked and smiled. "Mizuki doesn't need to worry! Mya will protect Mizuki!" I smiled and nodded. "Okay! I'll do my best to protect Mya too!" She smiled as she nodded. Horn and Chess were happy and spoke.

"We can go outside, but Empress would like you two to be safe, so if possible, let us do the defending. Okay?" Horn asked and Chess nodded.

We left with us holding hands. Mya smiled to me and I smiled too. Horn and Chess were on either side of us and both were happy as they kept guard around us.

"When Momma is done with work, I have something to tell her." "Huh? What does Mizuki need to tell Empress?" I smiled and spoke. "I just wanna tell momma of all the mean humans there! I didn't like those humans!" I whined and she nodded.

"Mizuki should be a vampire like Mya and Empress and Ms Horn and Ms Chess! Mya wants more friends Mya's age who don't grow up either!" Mya cheered and I nodded. "I want to! I wanna be with momma forever! And be Mya's friend forever!" She smiled and nodded.

Soon, she let go of my hand and reached for a bandage on her neck. I was confused and stared at her as her eyes were dulled and her face suddenly looked serious instead of cheerful. She pulled the bandage off and put her fingers in a cut in her neck.

"Mya? Are you okay?" She ripped her hand out and spun around. She slammed her blood to a horseman behind us.

I was surprised and scared, so I instinctively clung to Horn, who was next to me. Chess glared as she got out her sword and cut the horseman to pieces. Horn comforted and protected me from any possible harm at the current moment.

I shivered and Mya soon spoke.

"Mizuki." I looked slowly and she reached up as she spoke. "Safe?" I nodded and she nodded too. Horn set me down and I realized Mya's hand was bloodstained and she held her blood in her hand like a rolled up rope.