6- Meetings

Mika's POV

When we returned to the base, Shinoa guided us to Guren's office and knocked.

"Lieutenant Guren, it's Shinoa's group. May we enter?" "Come in. But your brother is annoying." We heard laughter as we entered.

Shinya looked and smiled.

"Hi you six~ How was your first outing?" "We came across a woman and foolishly didn't bring her back with us." They were confused with Mitsuba and I sighed but nodded.

"Yuu and Mika? Would you both?" We nodded and I spoke. "In Lord Ferid's home, He has many paintings. Mostly of the three purebloods, but one of the ones I found before our escape was of a woman. She is the pureblood's current bloodbag and we hadn't realized until we left. Though she's still human." I told them and they nodded.

The door opened again and we looked before hearing a familiar voice.

"What does this woman look like? Detail her current appearance so we know who to look out for." It was Shinya's real brother, Masura, and one of the generals. His demand was simple as he stood between Shinya and Guren. We all thought, needing to recount her from the vampires we had slain before returning.

However, before we could think for long, someone knocked and we looked.

"May I enter?" "Ah, Geno. Come in." Masura said and he was quick to come in and close the door behind him.

"While out with my group, we heard something important from who seemed to be a low level vampire." We were interested and he pulled out a recording device before playing back what he recorded.

"If the plan to keep their factions still continues, those annoying humans are a major problem."
"Yeah. I heard there might be some sort of gala for the kings and queens. Maybe some lords and ladies will be there too."
"And us lesser vampires will dutifully protect our districts."
"Yeah, Of course we will. We need our blood supply to be stable."

He ended it there and Shinya spoke.

"A gala, huh? The rulers will be absent with lesser vampires kept behind to make sure no humans escape... it would be a good time to begin a mass rescue..." Masura scowled to him and elbowed him before he spoke.

"Shinya, you fucking dumbass. That's probably a trap. And if it's real, we have no idea when it'll happen." We nodded and sighed.

"We'll keep that in mind. Before killing any nobles, attempt to question them about this gala. And Geno, How is your wife?" Guren was calm as he made his order before questioning Geno. He smiled but sighed.

"She desires to fight again..." Guren shook his head as he spoke. "Too risky. We can't lose a pregnant woman to vampires or the horsemen." Geno nodded as he spoke. "I know. And she realizes each time after I bring up the baby." "Then humor her one day so she'll shut up." Masura glared and we were surprised but he spoke.

"Combine a few groups and bring her out with you. Then she'll be satisfied and can let that baby develop." Geno was surprised and thought before nodding.

"She could do that... So long as she fights and keeps the baby safe, she'll be fine. And because of said baby, we both will protect each other more." Geno confirmed and he nodded before sighing.

"Whatever. Shinya, let's go outside again. I want to search for Lest and (Y/n)." He smiled and nodded. "Oh, happily! Bye Guren~ See you later~" He hummed as he grabbed his gun off the desk.

The rest of us here were surprised and Guren rolled his eyes.

"I don't know much about those two, but they have told me that those are their blood sibling's names." He told us and we nodded.