10

╰┈➤ ❝ Sharing a bed?! ❞

I woke up to the sound of my brother screaming. "WAKE UP YOU LAZY BRAT. WE'RE LATE!" He smacked my head with a pillow as I groaned. "What time is it?" "LIKE 8:30 BISH" "OH MY G-" "SHUT UP AND GET DRESSED" He yelled as I ran to my bathroom.

It's a good thing I packed my bag last night. I changed into summer clothes since we're going to the beach! I rushed downstairs with my bag before hopping into Woo's car. 

Usually, I would NEVER ride in his car, it's too risky. But today, I had no other choice. It was either driving with Woo or walking 3 km with a piece of luggage.

I panted as I reached the college park. All my classmates were already there, sitting on the grass while waiting for the bus to arrive. "You good?" A voice said behind me, handing me a water bottle. "Y-yeah." I choked on my water seeing a smiley Heeseung in front of my face.

He rubbed my back as I stared at him. How could someone look so good just wearing a t-shirt with a shirt over it?! Heeseung smiled once again before intertwining our hands. I widened my eyes as he dragged me to the bus.

He made me sit beside the window as he placed our luggage above our heads. He then sat beside me. "You look happy?" "Of course! I'll be with you during the entire trip, why wouldn't I be?" He said, leaning his face closer to mine.

---------------------------------------------------

It was only half the journey before Nari fell asleep on my shoulder. Her sleeping face is so adorable, I felt like kissing her a thousand times. I stared at her face lovingly before someone called me. 

It was Beomgyu so I gave him a stern look. Beomgyu isn't the most sensible person, you could never know what he'd do next.

"what?" "you do know that this is a bus. Full of people?" "yes." "THEN WHY THE FRICK ARE YOU MAKING US ALL FEEL SINGLE?!" He exclaimed as the rest of the bus cheered along with him. I internally facepalmed myself before turning to him.

"if you're single, get a girlfriend." "ya think it's that easy?" "of course, see that girl. She's obviously head over heels for you." I rolled my eyes pointing to the girl Beomgyu had a crush on for months. 

I sighed staring at Nari's cute face. Why did we even have to have a trip so far? It'll probably be night by the time we arrive.

---------------------------------------------------

I woke up from my nap as I felt someone shaking me so goddamn gently. "Let's go?" Heeseung smiled as he held my hand, bringing me to the hotel slash apartment complex thing that we students would be staying in.

Heeseung went to the counter, "A room for two, please." "Oh my, I'm sorry but all the rooms have been occupied." I widened my eyes as Heeseung calmly smiled. "Uhm, are there any other rooms available then?" "We have a room with a large bed?" "We'll take it."

Heeseung then dragged me to our room after getting the key. I entered it to see a large bed, a small sofa and a bathroom. I plopped myself onto the bed, loving how soft it was. It was already 6 PM so we'll probably have no activities.

After resting for a while, the teachers called us downstairs to eat dinner. The food here was amazing! We all ate dinner before one of the students stood up. "EVERYONE! LET'S DRINK!" I widened my eyes. I don't have a very good alcohol tolerance...

Everyone including the teachers started drinking. I gulped seeing a glass of soju in front of me. I'd hate to be insanely drunk in front of Heeseung, so I continued drinking my cola instead. Heeseung had definitely noticed that "You can't drink?" He whispered.

I shook my head as a no as he nodded. I also noticed that Heeseung wasn't drinking. "Why are you not drinking?" "I would, but I don't want to." "Hmm, alright." 

Everything was going well until someone grabbed my arm. It was a drunk Minho, forcing me to drink. "I don't-" "I'll drink for her. Let her go." Heeseung glared as he grabbed the glass from Minho and gulped it.

I widened my eyes once Heeseung dragged me back to our room. "You didn't have to do that..." "But I did." He smiled as we entered the room. "You should take a shower first." He suggested as I did. 

I got out of the bathroom wearing an oversized t-shirt with pyjama pants. No, I did not bring my teddy bear pants. 

Heeseung smiled at me before going to the bathroom. I jumped on the bed as I turned on the TV. I didn't notice Heeseung beside me as I was too focused on the show. I flinched once he blew into my ear.

I looked to my side to see Heeseung with a towel on his neck. His wet hair made him look hawt-

I gulped once he sat beside me. "Can you help me dry my hair?" "Uhm, alright." I made him sit on the floor as I sat on the sofa. I dried his hair carefully, "You're really bad at drying your own hair,"  I chuckled, noticing how his hair was completely wet."Well, who does it for you at home?" "... my mom-" "Oh my, the Lee Heeseung is such a baby at home~" 

I teased him as he chuckled, which was so attractive. After drying his hair, he turned around facing me. I blinked and suddenly, I was lying under Heeseung on the sofa. "w-what..." "who's the baby now?" He tilted his head as I looked away.

"I-I'm tired, phew!" I escaped and jumped on the bed, hiding under the blanket. Heeseung laughed, "Are you gonna stay there forever?" "yes." "You're not gonna get out?" "yes." "Should I get in there and kiss you?" "Yes- WHAT NO" Before I could deny it, he was already under the blanket.

Before I could escape once again, Heeseung had me under him. He smirked, "Let me prove to you that I'm not a baby." And then.....

HE TICKLED THE HECK OUT OF ME.

I laughed nonstop, trying to pry him away. After a while, he finally stopped as I breathed heavily. I glared at him as he chuckled, leaning closer to my face. I tried stopping him by pushing his chest but he was too strong.

He slowly placed his head on the crook of my neck, slightly placing his lips on it too. "I don't wanna force you to kiss me, alright?" He says calmly making my heart skip a beat. "Heeseung..." 

Heeseung looked at my face, "I-it's not that I don't wanna... you know..." "Kiss?" "Uhm, yes. It's just that I get nervous when you get close." Heeseung sat up as I did too. "Hmm, maybe I should let you get used to my clingyness?" He pulled me and hugged me tight.

"Is this okay?" "yes." "But why is your heart beating so fast?" "shut up~" Heeseung laughed pulling me onto his lap. He kissed my forehead, "This?" "It's fine." He kissed my cheeks next, making them a reddish colour. "?" "u-uhm..." Heeseung then slowly pecked my lips, making me freeze.

He then pecked my ear which made me hide under the blanket. "Nice, I found your weak spots." "WHAT'S NICE ABOUT THAT?!" "Now cutie, I can't tell you all my plans yet, can't I?" PLANS?! WHAT IS HE ON ABOUT?!

"Alright, then. Let's sleep!" "STOP" I stopped him, putting a pillow between us. "Y-you can't cross this pillow, alright?" Heeseung smirked, making me panic. "Calm down, I won't. Or at least, I'll try..."

I tucked myself under the blanket, shutting my eyes and slowly getting comfortable. But then widened my eyes, feeling a pair of arms snake around my waist. "Heeseung-" "Shh, I need to cuddle to fall asleep." He said as I sighed, giving in.

After a few minutes, I heard his soft snores. I slowly fell asleep, not knowing what would happen tomorrow.

HI FELLOW PEOPLE

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER HEH ^^