06

╰┈➤ ❝ Is this... a date? ❞

I ran downstairs the moment I heard the doorbell ring. "Geez Louise, calm down you idiotic girl!" Woo said as he opened the door revealing Heeseung. "Where are we going again?" "Lotte World."  Heeseung calmly said before Woo yelled. "Yah, I didn't even change yet-""

Heeseung covered his mouth and smiled sweetly at me. "Oops, I forgot I had two tickets only." Woo pushed Heeseung away and crossed his arms. "How about me?!"  Heeseung widened his eyes before grinning. "I'll bring her back by 7 PM sharp!"

I confusingly looked at him before he dragged me to his car, driving away before Woo could leave the house. I laughed as he tilted his head, holding onto the steering wheel. "I never thought you could be this fun." "What do you mean?" "I mean... You look like a cold, heartless guy-" "Hey!"

When we arrived, I dragged Heeseung to get some novelty headbands. There were so many different kinds! Bunnies, cats, fishes, frogs and TEDDY BEARS!

I looked around the shop but then felt a headband being placed on my head. I turned around to see Heeseung, wearing a teddy headband while slightly smiling. "Let's go, Teddy."

We rode on ALL the rides. At last, we finally decided to ride the roller coaster, despite Heeseung's cries. I forced him to sit beside me and held his hand. I told him that it wouldn't be too scary if we were together. Yes, my ears were probably red while saying that.

Before the ride started, Heeseung said something that made me lose focus. As he held my hand, he brought it to my face and said, "Nari, I just wanted to say that I like you. A lot." 

Just as he said that, the ride started and screams were heard everywhere. Heeseung was holding onto me for dear life and there I was, processing life.

-----------------------------------------------

After the horrible roller coaster, I noticed Nari being quite... shy? I chuckled to myself before going to her. "You must be hungry, let's go?" She widened her eyes as I dragged her to the nearest cafe.

"One strawberry smoothie, one latte and a strawberry cupcake." I peacefully drank my latte as Nari was still hiding her face from me. She's really cute when she's shy. I'm glad I confessed...

WHEN WILL SHE STOP IGNORING ME?! 

I was driving her home, and she sat in the backseat... My heart just broke. I mean, I was kinda... straightforward, right?

When Nari was right at the doorstep, she finally looked into my eyes. She slowly tiptoed and pecked my cheek, leaving me stunned. She then proceeded to whisper into my ear, "Goodnight, Hee."

In a flash, she disappeared, or more like slammed the door in my face. She. Kissed. Me. On my cheek... DEICBVUHNCFEUNHSK SHE'S ADORABLE AS- AS FUDGE YES FUDGE.

-----------------------------------------------

DBCUIENUNNBYSHNCNEDHE I KISSED HEESEUNG'S CHEEK ENICKCUUJON

Calm. I'm calm.

WHY THE HELL DID I DO THAT?!

Anyway... his confession literally sucked the soul out of me. 

Why was he so goddamn straight and confident?! I feel like a fool, Oh my biscuits-

Wait...

Was today...

Considered as a...

Date?!

************************************

How Heeseung convinced Woo:

"Hey, Woo?" "Yeah?????" "I have tickets to Lotte World, how about you, Nari and I go together?" "Sure... but why Nari?" "I have three tickets, and I'm pretty sure Beomgyu is busy."

Meanwhile, in Beomgyu's home:

"AH CHOO. WHO THE HELL LIED ABOUT ME BEING BUSY? I LITERALLY JUST FINISHED WORK FOR THE MONTH!"