08

╰┈➤ ❝ Picnic for two! (or three) ❞

I woke feeling like something bad was gonna happen today. I don't wanna jinx it but I feel like it. Heeseung had texted me this morning, saying that he'd pick me up for a picnic. Knowing him, he's probably already downstairs.

I freshened up before going downstairs. I furrowed my eyebrows, smelling something burning. I peeked inside the kitchen and gasped. WHERE IN THE DINGLY DONG WORLD IS WOO?!

I looked under the kitchen counter to see two grown men hiding under it. "Heeseung..." I sighed, facepalming before closing the lid of the pan. "Woo... HOW IN THE NAME OF OLD JOE'S OVERALLS DID YOU BURN AN EGG?!"

Woo got out and stood up confidently. "See Heeseung, this is why you don't let me in the kitchen." Heeseung facepalmed himself before going to me. "Well then, let's go?" 

--------------------------------------------------

"OH MY GAD, THIS IS DELICIOUS! I NEVER KNEW YOU COOKED THIS GOOD, HEEDEUNG!" "Shut the-" "Nope, no swearing." I sighed as I took Nari's hand away from my mouth. "Heyy, why the frowning face??" "Maybe because YOUR BROTHER IS HERE WITH US?!" I exclaimed pointing to the idiot shoving a triangle kimbap into his mouth.

You may wonder, why the hell Woo is with us, on a date. Well, remember how I was supposed to spend a day with Woo in compensation for leaving him alone while Nari and I went to Lotte World? Yeah, he basically wants to torture me today.

I sighed for the millionth time before biting into a sandwich. Beside me, I could sense a little Nari, looking at me with sparkly eyes. I rolled my eyes teasingly before shoving the rest of the sandwich into her mouth. The two siblings are the same, what did I expect?

After she swallowed, she leaned closer to my ear and whispered, "Hey, wanna leave him here?" I grinned before nodding. I grabbed her hand and ran away, leaving Woo speechless. We ran a few hundred meters before stopping at a flower garden. 

There were so many flowers, to the point that I actually lost Nari. What can I say? She is indeed a flower. A flower with not the brightest brain though. Since she came running to me, holding a rose. She handed me the rose as I shook my head.

"Sweetie, don't you remember that roses have thorns?" I took the rose away and examined her bloody hand. "Tsk, now we have to run back." "Oops, sorry~" Aish, why is she so cute?! I carried her on my shoulder as I ran back to where we were.

"Hmmph! Where did you go without me!" Woo sulked as I pushed him away and sat Nari down on the picnic mat. I grabbed her hand and blew on the cut. I washed her hand and then bandaged it.

The rest of the picnic was quite... boring?

--------------------------------------------------

After we went home, Woo FINALLY left us both alone. He went to get some convenience store food because we're all too lazy to cook anything. 

I plopped myself onto my bed. I noticed Heeseung coming into my room so I sat up and patted the area beside me. I melted the second that he sweetly smiled at me. He sat down beside me as I laid my head on his shoulder.

He slowly leaned closer to my face as I panicked. "Uhm-" "Nari, can I kiss you?" "Uh, sure..." "You don't sound so sure tho?" "Uhm, you see I'm-" "Blushing?" UBICJDNJND CAN HE STOP

"Can I really do this? Are you sure?" "YES" WHY DID I SAY THAT. I AM NOT OKAY. I shut my eyes tight. 

Heeseung slowly placed his lips on mine. He pulled away and I immediately looked away from him. My heart rate was probably over 120 bpm.

Heeseung leaned on my shoulder and whispered, "Are you shy?" I froze but then, "YA WHAT THE BISCUITS ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" I yeeted Heeseung off my bed as I awkwardly chuckled. "Nothing, he was just telling me how... fun today was."

Woo furrowed his eyebrows before leaving. Heeseung got up and shut the door as I stared at him confusingly. "Why'd you do that?"  He shrugged, sitting next to me once again. He suddenly touched my bare shoulder making me flinch. "Calm down, your cardigan fell." He slowly made me wear it properly as I stared at his face.

Heeseung suddenly grinned, leaning his face close to mine. "Did you eat strawberries just now?" "uh, no?" "Then, is your lip balm strawberry flavoured?" "no..." "Then... why did I taste strawberries while kissing you-" I widened my eyes, covering his mouth with my palms.

"Shut up-" I widened my eyes once again when he kissed my palm. I let go of his mouth before running to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, staring at my obvious red face. What in the name of Davey Jones's locker happened to Heeseung?! WHY IS HE SO GODDAMN FLIRTY?! He is not safe for my heart.

After dinner, Heeseung left and my heart finally stopped beating rapidly. How am I supposed to face him tomorrow?! I sighed before opening Instagram just to see that Heeseung had tagged me in a post. The post made me literally got me giggling and kicking my feet.

 The post made me literally got me giggling and kicking my feet