01

╰┈➤ ❝ Teddy Bear Pants ❞

I hopped down the stairs as I yelled, "Good morning!" I was about to sit down at the table but stopped once I saw a man sitting there. "Yah! Get up, Woo!" The man turned to show his face making me gasp. Damn, he's handsome-

"You're not my brother?!" "No, I am not. He is." He said pointing behind me. I turned around to see Chan-woo. "Who's this and why is he here?" "Oh, that's Heeseung. He's here cuz I'm late for class. Wait a minute, WHY ARE YOU NOT IN SCHOOL?!" Woo said pointing to me.

"Jokes on you, I don't have classes today." "Sheesh." Woo rolled his eyes as he went to hug Heeseung. "Hee~" "Get off me, you weirdo." Heeseung pushed Woo away as I laughed. I hadn't realized that Heeseung was staring at me.

"Alright then, we'll go now!" Woo said dragging Heeseung out. But Heeseung smirked at me before waving, "Bye, Teddy." My cheeks flushed as I ran to my room. Why did I have to wear teddy bear pants on the day a handsome guy came?!

I sighed as I opened my laptop, reading Webtoons for an hour and a half. After wasting time, I decided to take a shower and then go for a nice walk. I changed out of my pajamas which were a pair of teddy bear pants and a printed t-shirt.

I wore my earpods as I walked to the nearby park. Unfortunately, the park was near me and my brother's college. This means I might bump into any of his friends- "Hey, Teddy~" A voice said behind me as I jumped in shock. 

"H-Heeseung?" "Hmm." "Uhm, my name is not 'Teddy', it's Nari." "I think Teddy suits you better." He patted my head before leaving. I hadn't realized that my heartbeat was rapid. I shook the feeling off before going to the swings. I sat down and a little boy came over to me. "Noona, can I swing?"

I smiled as I hopped off and squatted, "Of course, do you want me to push you?" He nodded as I started playing with him. I generally like kids, unless they're annoying. After a while, the little boy made me sit and whispered into my ear. "That hyung has been staring at you for a long time!"

He pointed as I stopped him. "You shouldn't point at people- Heeseung?!" Heeseung was the guy who had been staring at me. I said goodbye to the kid as I walked to Heeseung. I crossed my arms, trying to look intimidating.

"What are you doing?" He bent down to my height, "That's none of your business, Teddy." I gulped as I turned my head. "Oh, ice cream!" I ran over to an ice cream stall. "One strawberry cone please!" "That'll be 700 won." I looked through my pocket to find only 100 won. Dammit.

I sighed before returning the ice cream, but someone's hand stopped me. "Here, keep the change." Heeseung gave him the money and handed me the ice cream. "Thanks..." He then walked away leaving me confused.

My brother's friend is weird...