MK COMPANY

ress

Here's the capter 4. This chapter and next some chapters will confuse you more. But don't worry I hope your all confusion will vanish after reveal the letter. So let's start "

Next day avneet ready for office. She wears a black dress

Avneet's dress

Avneet 's pov

What an uncomfortable and short dress it is!! But I have to wear it.

Avneet 's pov end

She left for office. As she reached the office she saw all the girls were wearing too short dresses .a girl came to her.

Girl: hi everyone. Introduce her she is avneet kaur. She is a new employee. It's her first day at office

Everyone introduced with her. Avneet went to her cabin. After sometimes the owner of the company manjul was going to his cabin when his eye fell on avneet . He was impressed by avneet's beauty. He went to his cabin asked his PA that who is she. She told that she is new employee. He ordered her to take her here. She(pa) went to avneet's cabin and said her to go to boss's cabin. She becomes happy as she was waiting for that. Firstly she went to the mirror and makes her hairs . Then she went to manjul's cabin.

Avneet's pov

I went to this manjul's cabin and asked

Avn: may I come in sir?

Man: of course come.

He was looking at me from up to bottom. How uncomfortable it is

Man: so you are the new employee. How is going on your first day?

Avn: It's really awesome sir

Man: good . Now u can go.

And I came back from his cabin. Suddenly someone pulled me in a corner.

Manjul's pov

She is damn hot and sexy too. I want her in bed. But not right now.

Manjul's pov end

With Avneet, who the hell pulled me. I opened my eyes and saw it was...

Guess?

ASHI

Meet ashi singh

She is college friend of sidneet. She know that avneet loves sid. Work in mk company for some reasons.

ashi: what are you doing here avneet??? That too in this dress. I never thought u will do something like that. Why were you trying to impress this playboy? One minute don't u love sid?

It's for today

I know it's too late but I don't have personal phone. That's why that late. And sorry for small chapter.

Next chapter will come after 12+ votes and 4 + comments

Byebye