untiteld

Let's start chapter 8

Man: when u recorded?

Avni: remember when we came to this room u were busy with your phone. That time i set a phone to there on the camera. (pointing towards a table which is near to the bed). We did a video.

Man: and why is ashi helping you?

Avni: I asked about isha. So listen she is isha's sister. And now you should ready.

Man: for what?

Then ashi hited his head with the rod but not that hard. He just got unconscious. Then they asked the receptionist and brought him a hospital . Then avneet and ashi went to police station.

Avni: we want to case

Police: against whom?

Avni: Manjul Khattar

Police: many people come and want to case against him but they don't have any proof. So we can't do anything.

Avni: I have proof.

She showed the proof to police.

Police: good job. From many years we tried to arrest him but we can't cause we don't have any proof. But today we will arrest him. I also knew that this boy siddharth was innocent.  Just not siddharth who got to know about his real character he do the same with them.

Then they went to the hospital where manjul is admitted . Police arrested manjul.

Ashi: now he will get what he deserves. Siddharth got his conscious
You should go to him  .

Avni: hmm. Thank you so much for help me .

Ashi: thank you too.

Then avneet went to hospital where siddharth is admitted. She went to the cabin. She saw he was talking with abhishek. She entered the cabin.

Abhi: you were talking about avneet. And has come. I am going see you again. Bye.

He left

Sid(in mind): oh god she will kill me. I broke promise. What I will tell her.

Avni(in mind): thank god doctor he got conscious. But I won't talk with him. How dare he took this stupid decision.

Sid: umm hi Avni.

No response

Sid: I am sorry. ( holding his ears)

No response

Sid: yaar what I could even do. My brain was not working. I was in depression. Sorry I will never ever break promise. Ok punish me but pls talk to me once.

Avni:u can share this situation with me

Sid: u were not replying. I gave u letter. I thought you will never read it. Btw why you were not talking with me after that day?

Avni(in mind): Is he teasing me? He knows that I love him.

Avni: you know that very well why I didn't talk to you

Sid: oh u love me

Avni: no I loved u.

Sid: I know who will love a person who can't understand anyone's feeling.

Avni(in mind): really he believes  it.  I still love you siddharth. But if u don't love as your life partner ok. I know if say u that i still love you then you love me or not you will say I love you. I don't want any forced relation

Avni: leave it. How are you feeling now?

Sid: after seeing I am fully fit and fine. But what about that fake case.

It's for today

Pls vote and comment

Byebye