angry or jealous

Sid was looking at them but could not hear anything. He was confuse and angry at the same time why she is ignoring him today. He went to them.

Sid: Let's go to home

Avni: Why(sadly)

Sid: Party has finished

Rishi: Who said?

Saying that he went to announce something

Rishi: Attention everybody today is my 22nd birthday party so I want to make the party more enjoyful. Let's dance.

Everyone starter dancing while rishi offered avneet to dance with him. Avneet agreed. They were dancing so closely. Though she was dancing with someone else but her eyes always on sid. Sid was feeling more angry. He was standing a corner holding a juice glass.

Sid(in mind): why am I feeling that angry? One day she will be someone else's. Then why can't I control my anger? Am I jealous? Why I will be?Am I falling in love with her? But she don't love me anymore. No may be she is my best friend that's why I am feeling that angry. But I don't feel that much when she is with her other friends who are girls. Uhh I cannot think more.

Sid was feeling more angry but this boy can't understand anyone's feeling even himself. He hold the glass tightly and due to his pressure glass broke into pieces. Seeing that avneet and rishi came running from the dance spot.

Avni: what the hell Siddharth. Why you broke the glass. See your hand is bleeding. Rishi please bring the first aid box

Rishi brought the first aid box and avneet applied ointment on his hand and bandaged his hand

Avni: Are you angry?

Said nothing Sid went to a park which was nearby from the party spot.

Rishi: I think you are right. He started falling for you. See how angry he was!

Avni: But he can angry for ignoring him.

Rishi: he can

Avni: bye

Rishi: bye

Avneet went to the park and go towards sid

Avni: I know you are so angry on me for ignoring you. Sorry

Sid: It's okay. Let's go to home

Avni: ok

In rishi's side,

A girl came to rishi and say,

Girl: Let's give her a return gift

Rishi: I was thinking so

It’s for today

What do you think who is she?

Vote and comment if you like it

Bybye