Unknown Feeling

Avni told sid the whole incident what she has done with him. She also said that police will arrest anushka too.

Sid: thank you so much avni. I am so lucky to have a friend like you

Avni: when you will get discharge.

Sid: tomorrow

Few days later, manjul and anushka got punishment for what they did. Siddharth was still confuse about avneet's feeling. he was feeling an unknown feeling for avneet but could not understand what type of feeling .Avneet noticed that sid is behaving so weird. She was confused that might be sid is falling for her. So avneet make a plan to find the truth. Today sidneet have a party on their close friend rishi's birthday.
Sid went to avneet's house to pick her.

Sid: hi aunty

Sid: hi aunty. How are you?

Avni's mom: I am fine. What about you?

Sid: where is avni?

Avni's mom: she is getting ready. You sit

After 15 minutes Avneet come. She called sid from behind

Avni: I am ready. Let's go

Sid: at last you have come. From when you started take much time to ready.(said but don't look at behind)

Avni: Today is my close friend's birthday. So I though to wear something western ( after saying that sid look at behind)

 So I though to wear something western ( after saying that sid look at behind)

Firstly sid got amazed to see her. But after sometime back in his sense

Sid: you never wore this type small dress in parties

Avni: but today I wanted to wear so I wear.

Sid: ok come

In party, sidneet went to the party. After seeing rishi avni hugged and wished rishi. Sid also wished rishi.

Sid( whisper in avni's ear): In College, when I was busy with rishi you fumes in anger. What happened you today.

Avni: nothing just look at him. He is looking so handsome today.

Sid: what!!!

Avni: what what?

Sid: nothing

Rishi cuts the cake and feed everyone. After sometime rishi and avneet was discussing about something.

Avni: Umm rishi I need your help

Rishi: about what?

Avni: I don't know sid loves me or not but nowadays he is behaving so Weird. I am confuse. You will help me to realise his feelings.

Rishi: ok what's your plan?

Avni:alhfyaueittueiuorritsidfhksiwiteohddgoddykdhodorieieohofljflflfodotdyihfkhckchododhiddoy

Rishi: ok

Sid was looking at them but could not hear anything. He was confuse and angry at the same time why she is ignoring him today.

It's chapter 9

Next will come soon

Vote and comment if u like it

Bybye