Chapter - 34 & 35

Hello, Salaam, Namaskar my starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩

Here I come with the next and next chapter of yours favourite story.... PATIENCE LOVE❤

Sahi pakde hai... It's a Double Update ✨✨✨✨

SO... No bakwas... Direct story ☺

Happy Reading....

In the previous chapter, we saw the complete flashback of Devika's past, that how her heart broke, how she became so stiff against rich men and also her apology to Abhay and his forgiveness....

Now Present.....

Pulling back panting heavily, Abhay joined his forehead with Devika. Her eyes were closed, and face was giving competition to ripe tomato ☺, So was busy admiring his beautiful wife with a loveable smile.

Opening her eyes, Devika find him gawking her her without blinking and asked, "what are you watching like this!!!

Instead of answering her question, Abhay again pulled her to himself cupping her cheeks and peck her twice.

Smiling shyly Devika dropped her head in his chest for which he said, " Your kisses are addictive... Tabhi toh mera gussa itni jaldi shant ho gya...

Devika hit his chest lightly hearing that. Pulling her back Abhay said, "You were saying a while before that, if I forgive you.... You'll accept whatever punishment I gave right!!!!

Dropping her eyes, Devika nodded in affirmation.

Holding her bare waist, Abhay pulled her more closer to him that their chest collided, his breath was falling on her lips, admiring her swollen lips and ruined lipstick, Abhay smirked and said, " Raaton ki nind chhini hai tumne.... Bohot sataya hai mujhe... Sazaa toh zarur dunga tumhe, Biwi!!!
(You've snatched my sleep, teased me a lot, I'm gonna punish you for sure, wifey)

"Apki har sazaa sar ankho par... Patidev!!!, Devika whispered back blushing.
(I accept your every punishment whole heartedly, hubby)

On which, Abhay smiled and kissed her cheek, but as if he remembered something and clenched his jaw looking beside, thinking something.

Cupping is right cheek, Devika asked him what happened.

Clenching his fist,Abhay said,"Before everything I ve to punish someone else, I'm not gonna leave that bastard, who behaved like that with my love..... I'm gonna finish him physically and financially.... And I will also....... .

No!!!!!! Devika interrupted him shaking her head . Abhay was looking at her with confusion.

"Nahi.... Nahi deni kisiko koi sazaa... Nahin lena mujhe kisise badla.... Jo ho gya so ho gya... I don't want any revenge from both of them.. Devika said.

" Both of them??? Abhay asked confusingly.

Devika nod and said, "Yes... Vicky's younger brother, the one who got expelled from school because of me.... Who has send you our morphed pictures to defame me in the society...

" You knew about them.... And they both are brothers!!!! Abhay asked with shock.

Nodding in affirmative, Devika said, "Yes..... I saw them discussing this in the parking area, on Mahi's reception.... And I heard about those pictures too.... For which you compelled me for this deal.... Only to save my dignity.

Caressing her face with love, Abhay said, " Anything for you Jaan..

Holding his palm in her, Devika said, "toh mujhse wada kijiye, aaj ke baad aap uss vicky ya uske bhai kisi ke ko dhundhne ya barbaad krne ki koshish nahi krenge..... Mujhe kisise koi badla nahi chahiye.... Mujhe aap mil gye, mera ghar mil gya... Bass.. Mujhe or kuch nhi chahiye!!!
(Then promise me that from today you'll never try to search or ruin Vicky and his brother, I don't want any revenge... I've got you my home, that's it, I don't want anything)