Chapter - 17

Hello, Salam, Namaskar my st⭐ry buddies 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Here I'm with another update...
And you know what 😃
.
.
.
... Today no bakwas Direct story and I'm trying to make it a big one only for my loveliest readers😄

Happy Reading 😄😄😄

In the previous chapter we saw that finally our main leads are under one roof....... A week is gone, Devika is highly pissed off from Abhay's Flirtiness, but a part of her heart is liking it, but she's so stubborn to accept that.

Now Present.....

As usual Devika followed her mind and just brushed of the arousing feelings in her heart.

******
Everybody had a delicious dinner cooked by Devika.

Taking the desert from the fridge, Devika thought ,"from now on I'll only focus on my first priority in this house.. Anjali.

Thinking about Anjali brought up a smile on her face, she herself don't know that why she felt so connected to this girl.

She took the phirni to the dining table and served it.

"Ummm.... Bhabhi yeh to world ki best phirni hai... Apko pta hai yeh meri favourite hai!!!! Anjali praised Devika's cooking excitingly.
(Bhabhi this is world's best, do you know they're my favourite)

" Yeah... I knew that Niku told me once, that's why I made it for you "Devika replied.

" And bhai loved it too!!! Anjali added, Devika was surprised to find this new information.

See you decided to focus on Anjali only but ended up impressing your handsome husband!!! 😆mocked her conscience.

Before she could reply,Abhay said mischievously, "Tera toh bus bahana hai chhoti, teri bhabhi ne yeh dish tere bhaiya ke liye hi bnayi!!!
(You're just a reason, she actually made it for me)

Anju went to wash her hands smiling on his comment .

" Hai na!!! Abhay asked Devika with a smile. (Isn't)

"In your dreams... Pervert!!! Devika said glaring him back and started collecting the utensils to wash them.

Leaning back on his chair, Abhay said, " Hayee meri jaan..... Dreams mein hamare kya kya hota hai tumhe bta diya to sharma hi jaogi!!!
(My love you'll become a shy baby if I'll tell you what happens in my dreams)

Devika's mouth was wide open just like her eyes on his bold statement. She collected the dishes and went to the kitchen immediately, though she's angry on him but still her hands are shaking with nervousness.

She was about to open the tap when, Abhay entered the kitchen and said, "what are you doing.... Leave the dishes , the maids will do it... You go and sleep you must be tired!!!!

" No it's ok... They're not much I'll clean them, Devika said looking down because his close proximity started effecting him.

She was about to hold the plate when two large palms of Abhay held her both hands, "Sorry for breaking your rule of physical touch but I'm helpless......These beautiful hands are only for me to kiss one day, not to do these things... I know you must have done them at Mummy's house but not now when I'm here... Now come on let's go and sleep... It's quite late now. "

Devika also didn't know what happened to her that she went behind him obeying his words, all the way to their bedroom her right hand was in his left hand and Devika's eyes we're on her husband.