Chapter - 25

Hey buddies🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Here's the next chapter of double update💥💥💥💥💥 of yours favourite story

PATIENCE LOVE❤

ENJOY... Happy reading ☺☺☺

Devika was the first one to open her eyes, but she's not feeling like waking up.

Due to the wedding works everybody is exhausted and sound asleep.

Opening her eyes she saw herself in her husband's arms. She felt herself blushing at her thoughts and move sideways as her head is on his chest, pulling back she saw her sleeping husband.

His parted lips, messy hair, he's breathing softly. He's sleeping like an innocent kid.

Her eyes again fell on his lips and she remember the day of mehendi and his  kiss.

Unknowingly her fingers went near his lips, she touched it and smiled.

Seeing him sleeping peacefully, she's feeling peace and happy. She again starts to admire him with a dreamy smile, when something flashed inside her....

Is it love!!!!!!!

She sat straight, the moment her mind ask her this question.

But before she could answer herself, her eyes fell on the clock which shows 11:20 am.

"Hey bhagwaan... Itni der ho gyi murmuring herself, Devika went inside the washroom.

After bathing she immediately went down.

" Uth gyi beta.... Mrs. Sinha asked her.

"Sorry mummy... I'm a bit late today" Devika said and went inside the kitchen to make tea.

"Don't worry beta... We all are tired, even I woke up half and our ago" Said Mrs Sinha.

Devika made tea and took for her mother, when she saw her husband sitting in the courtyard and chatting with her mother.

He's watching Devika with utmost love and desires.but his stare is making her feel different and also shy after what step she took last night.

She passed a cup to her mother and another to her husband.

He deliberately rubbed her fingers while taking the cup.

Devika was feeling extremely warm and beautiful on his every touch.

Another two days went in the love and shy game.

Devika liked Aman very much, he's not much expressive like Abhay more of a serious type but a gentleman like him.

Devika found it a bit odd , when Aman was behaving with Abhay with utmost respect.

But she shrugged it off. She's very happy for Mahi, who's looking fresh and beautiful like a rose.

Devika went towards Mahi in her room and sat beside her.

Tu khush toh hai na.... Devika asked her cupping her left cheek.
(Are you happy)

Holding her palm,Mahi said, "ab main bohot khush hu didi.... Jiju!!! Jiju bohot ache hai...

Jiju!!! Devika said confusingly.

A... Ahhh!! Woh woh... I mean that.. Aman bhi jiju ki tarah bohot ache hai... ha!!! Mahi asked stuttering.
(I mean Aman is good like BIL)

Devika frowned a bit, but didn't bother her words.

******

Devika was standing in her walk in closet and she's hell confused, because from her all new clothes she cannot decide what to wear on Mahi's reception.