Chapter - 1

Hello, Salaam Namaskar my stary ⭐⭐⭐⭐buddies,lovely readers 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Here I come back with the first chapter of my new story
"PATIENCE LOVE ❤"

This time a different....hatt.. ke story of a serious school teacher👩‍🏫 and a lover boy business man🤵

Enjoy this new journey of Abhay Srivastava and Devika Sinha with yours loving Kajal😉

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

******

Sinha House.... 6:30 am...

Devika woke up by the sound of her alarm clock.She turned it off and climb down from her bed to start a new day.

Devika, 26 the elder daughter of her family, who has lost her father in her teens... She has completed her degree continuing her studies. Her life goal is to secure the future of her younger sisters, to complete the heart surgery of her mother and give them a peaceful and luxurious life.... Yes!!! She wants nothing for her...
Coz this is only..... Our Devika 😌

After completing her morning chores Devika get ready in her plain royal blue saree. Inspite of being a spinster Devika prefer wearing sarees, because according to her... Saree suits a teachers personality.

                    Devika's lookWhen she's climbing down the stairs towards the center courtyard of their old architectured house, she saw her mother near the handpump, she's trying to carry the heavy bucket

                    Devika's look
When she's climbing down the stairs towards the center courtyard of their old architectured house, she saw her mother near the handpump, she's trying to carry the heavy bucket.

Devika immediately went to her and snatched the bucket. She said, "Mummy!!! I've told you thousand times not to lift such heavy weight... Why don't you understand it's harmful for your heart!!! Give it to me.. I'll held it.

" Let me do the honor di!!! Said Mahi coming out if her room.

Mahi is Devika's younger sister, she's pursuing her MBA. She's also a scholar like Devika.

Devika smiled at her. Mahi took the bucket and kept it at its place.

"Hey!!! Why you come late last night?? Devika asked Mahi when she remember the Mahi came at 9:30 last night whereas her classes get over at 6 only.

Mahi smiled and said, " Actually... Di!! I started giving home tuitions to kids..... You're the only one who look after everything... So, I think maybe I can take care of few expenses... Atleast the groceries....

Devika smiled wholeheartedly on her thoughts, she caresses her head and said, "okay... As you wish... But dont forget studies are always the first priority okay"

Mahi stand like an obedient student, she joined her hands at the back and bowed, "Yes teacher!!!

Devika slapped her back play fully.