Chapter - 29

Hello, Salam, Namaskar and apologies🙏🙏🙏🙏 to all my Dearest readers and bestest buddies for waiting this much patiently for yours favourite story PATIENCE LOVE ❤.

Though I've been very busy in my office works these days, but my stories and my dearest readers will be always my first priority 🥰🥰🥰So, this chapter is dedicated to all my readers who made my stories successful 🙏🥰🥰🤩

I wanna share a picture of yesterday, my birthday celebrated in office 🥰🤩☺☺

So, Enjoy your story

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

In the previous chapter, we've seen that after the accident, Abhay

has slipped in coma from 15 days, everybody has returned on their daily routine, except Devika, who has forgotten her life, work and family behind Abhay.

But she's still unaware that this misery is regret or......... Love!!!

Now Present....

The moment, Devika saw that though being unconscious from days, Abhay started responding on their proximity. She saw his eyelids moving.

She ran and called the doctor immediately. Doctor came and started checking Abhay. Nurse asked Devika to move out. She went outside and called her mother.

Within minutes, Mummy and Mahi reached their with Aman. Niku and Anjali didn't came as it's their school timing. Devika informed everybody about Abhay's recovery, her eyelids are filled with happy tears.

Doctor came out of the cabin with a satisfactory smile.

Doctor... How's my boss now!!! Aman asked immediately.

Doctor smiled and said, "it's like a miracle happened here, suddenly Mr. Srivastava's heart rate, started rising aa if he felt so happy from inside, happiness is the best medicine ever. His rising heart rate compelled his mind to respond immediately and so everything is in front of you people"

Why won't he'll be happy, he always wanted affection from the woman he loved the most and today for the first time in six months of marriage, his wife initiated the kiss, that his unconscious mind also started responding, said a voice from Devika's heart.

"Doctor can we meet him!!! Asked Mummy.

" Of course, he's absolutely fine now, even you people can take him home tomorrow also!!! Said the Doctor.

Aman thanked him gladly and went inside with Mummy.

Devika was standing behind folding her hands and thanking God in heart.

Mahi went to her and said, "Didi... Undr chaliye, Jiju ko hosh aa gya, unse milengi nahi!!!
(Di, Jiju is okay now, let's get inside, won't you meet him)