'Can i lean on your shoulder?' Johnny

I was sat watching tv in my living room at 11:47pm on a friday night because i couldnt fall asleep. i was half way through grease when i heard a knock at the front door. i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but paused my movie and got up to answer the door never the less.

I opened my front door and saw my boyfriend, Johnny standing at the door. My eyes widened and my mouth fell open slightly as i saw him and realised he was crying

'Can i come in?' Johnny asked, as if he was choking back anymore tears that were coming.

'Yeah, of course. Come in'  i said and moved to the side to let him in.

He smiled weakly and walked in. As soon as he was in, I shut the door behind him and pulled him into a hug.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his head into my shoulder.

'Come and sit on the couch.' I said and I pulled away as I lead him to the sofa by his hand

He sat next to me and he leaned his head back onto the back of the sofa. He looked up at the ceiling as he allowed a few more tears fall down his face.

'Do you want to talk about it?' I put my hand on his thigh and look at him worriedly.
' it's my step dad. He's such a dick. He treats my mom like shit.' Johnny lifts his head up and looks at me
'Did he do something?' I ask , scared of what the answer is going to be.
'All my mom did was make him dinner. She's the best to him. And he ended up getting annoyed because she didn't cook his steak right. I thought he was going to hit her. They've been arguing for hours.I had to get away, I didn't know where else to go' Johnny said, crying more. I even heard the lump building up in his throat.
'That's okay. You can come here whenever' I put my hand on his back and tried to reassure him.
'Can i lean on your shoulder?' He asked, looking at me as if there were more tears waiting to come out.
'Of course you can.' I said quietly .
He leans his head on my shoulder and I feel his tears soak the shoulder of my pyjama shirt but I didn't mind.
After a few minutes, i feel his tears stop falling so I look down at him on my shoulder and he had fallen asleep