How he asked you out

Johnny: Johnny Was Just Sat with his mates on his motorbikes and he saw you walk past and he ran to catch up with you, you turned around because you thought it was Ali Or Daniel or someone. When you saw it was Johnny, you rolled your eyes and walked quicker. He ran to your side and asked you out, you said no to start off with but he said that he would leave Daniel alone if you went on a date with him so you said yes.

Bobby: Yours and His lockers were right next to each other and when you went up to your locker to get your history book out for next period, he was there with the rest of the boys so you didn't acknowledge him until you heard him say your name, you turned around to him and he asked you if you wanted to go to a restaurant on Sunday and ofc you said yes.

Tommy: You had your own group of friends so when you were sat with them under a tree, Tommy and the lads came to you guys and pulled you up and walked away, leaving Tommy with you to go for a walk. He said he was a bit nervous to say it aloud so he wrote it down on the paper it said 'will you go to golf 'n stuff with me tomorrow night?' And you turned to him with a huge smile and said yes.

Jimmy: you actually asked him out. He was always with his mates so when you saw him about to go into the gym where they were, you quickly ran over to him and asked him if he wanted to go to a park and maybe go and get something to eat later that night, he was cautious at first and he looked everywhere in your face for something to tell him that you were doing it to get to the other, but he didn't. He saw you actaully wanted him and he smiled and said yes.

Dutch: He walked straight up to you and just blurted it out and you of course said yes straight away.