'Can i have my ring back' Tommy

It's been a week. I walked through the entrance of school , seeing Tommy sat by the entrance with the rest of his friendgroup. I place my hand around my bag strap and continue to walk into the school, trying to ignore him.
He broke up with me a week ago. No explanation, not even any sadness behind it. He just told me we were over and that was it. I sighed as i walked up to my locker, putting in the code and opening it, trying to get on with my day. As i open my locker, the pictures of me and Tommy become visible and it becomes hard to hold back from crying.
There were so many. Pictures of us at Golf N' Stuff, pictures of us at the beach, pictures of us on dates. I feel a slight tear fall down my cheek but I wipe it away as quick as I can, not wanting to cause a scene. Ali and Daniel walk past me and Ali smiles at me

'Hi Y/N. How have you been?' Ali asks and smiles weakly at me. She was the first person I told when Tommy broke up with me. I called her, crying my eyes out and she came round with chocolates, tissues and ice cream to make me feel better.

'I'm okay, it's getting harder being without him.' I reply, closing my locker.

'Well, we have english together next period. I'm here if you need anything.' Daniel adds on, making me smile.
'Thanks Daniel.'
'No worries' he smiles at me as he puts his hand on my shoulder. We see Barbara walk past us and we follow Her with our eyes. Her and Ali used to be best friends but she dropped ali once she got with Daniel, all because Daniel wasn't as rich as she was.
Barbara walks straight up to Tommy and kisses his cheek. I turn back around to Ali, with tears in my eyes. Her smiles no longer there and Daniel is clenching his jaw.
'I'm gonna kill them.' I hear Daniel say under his breath.
'No it's okay. I'm fine!' I say, trying to hide my tears.
'Y/N!' I hear an all to familiar voice call from behind me. I turn around and hes stood right in front of me.

'Can I have my ring back?' Tommy asked , his hand held out and a cold look in his eyes.
I feel my heart break in my chest. Tommy gave me his favourite ring the week we got together, he told me it was a promise that he'd always be there and he'd always love me. I guess that's gone.I look down at my hand where the ring lies on my ring finger, I rip it off and place it in his hand. Without even a thank you, Tommy spins on his heels and jogs back to his friend.
Ali's jaw drops,Daniels clenches more, and my heart tears as we all witness Tommy putting the ring, that was once a symbol of our love, on Barbara's finger.

A/n:
Hiii!! I am having so much fun writing these at the moment! I know they might not be very good but I enjoy writing them so I hope you enjoy reading!!!

- Eva