[ ⚖️ ] 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭. (𝟕)

"Detective Wriothesley, what are your proofs of Il Dottore's death?" The man said, banging documents on the table infront of Wriothesley.

"Me and my husband beat his ass." Wriothesley said, folding his arms and leaning against the chair we was sitting in. He eyed the man. The man sighed and took the papers back. "If you manage to bring his rotting corpse i'll believe you." The man said, gripping the papers firmly. He walked over to the door and opened it for Wriothesley. Wriothesley walked out. He made it back home.

• —- ⚖️ —- •

Wriothesley knocked on the door. Sigewinne on the inside of the house, came running to the door. "WRIOOOO!!" She said opening it. She immediately jumped up and hugged him, Wriothesley doing the same but kneeling down for her. Neuvillette came walking to. "Well you're home late. What happened?" Neuvillette said, chuckling. Wriothesley replied, picking Sigewinne up. "I had to prove Dottore was dead. But, what I really got, were these." Wriothesley said, taking some documents and placed them on the table. Neuvillette came over and let out a slight gasp. "Adoption papers?" He said, with an excited tone. Wriothesley nodded.

"You two are going to be my official dads? I've never been so happy." Sigewinne said, her eyes practically watering from excitement. Wriothesley signed the papers right then and there, so did Neuvi. Neuvillette then put a hand over his mouth as he remembered something. He sighed, looking at the two. "Wriothesley you told a man Dottore was dead right?" Neuvillette said, partly anxious. Wriothesley nodded slowly, and hesitantly. "Why?"

"Dottore can't be alive right now." Neuvillette said, with a sigh. Sigewinne got worried about the situation and spoke up. "Hey what are you two talking about?" She said, nervously. "Don't worry about it, Sige." Wriothesley smiled and looked down at her, then back at Neuvillette. Neuvillette pinched the bridge of his nose and spoke up. "Sigewinne can you go upstairs? Me and Wrio have to talk." He said, with a forced smile. Sigewinne did as told and went upstairs. Wriothesley then looked nervous again.

"Neuvillette what do we have to talk about?" Wrio said, folding his arms. Neuvillette sighed. "What if we killed Dottore? What would everybody say about it?" Neuvillette said, slightly raising his voice. Wriothesley immediately spoke after him. "You're getting anxious for no reason. It's alright. I'm pretty sure Dottore succumbed to his injuries and fucking died." Wriothesley said, slightly narrowing his eyes at Neuvillette. Neuvillette sighed again and shook his head. He changed his tone. "I better not get a call about this incident. I'll trust your words and think he died." Neuvillette said, now putting a hand on his hip. "I apologize for raising my voice at you." He said, now finally calling down.

Wriothesley nodded. He felt like he was getting paranoid for no reason. He kept his thoughts to himself and spoke again.

"We need an actual break."

"Well, I know the perfect way to take one." Neuvillette said, with a smirk.

————————————

heyyy! sorry this chapter is so short, and sorry for not writing

i personally took a break bc school started

BUT STAY TUNED... :))