[ ⚖️ ] 𝟓

Wriothesley was busy making coffee, until he heard a knock at the door. Sigewinne was sitting on a chair, reading a book. She turned her attention to the door as well, curious to see what would happen. Wriothesley opened the door, and Neuvillette was at it. Wriothesley excepted his to be there, but he was kind of surprised. But this early? "Neuvillette... It's 5AM. What are you doing here so early..." Wriothesley said, stirring some type of flavor in his coffee. 

Neuvillette smiled at the sight of Wriothesley, and caressed his cheek. Sigewinne's eyes widened as she saw it. She wasn't expecting such a thing. Wriothesley felt Sigewinne's eyes on them, and gently put Neuvillette's hand down. Wriothesley softly and nervously smiled at Neuvillette. Neuvillette spoke calmly.

"Well... I was wondering if you two wanted to walk around Fontaine with me?" Neuvillette said, looking at Sigewinne then Wriothesley. Wriothesley nodded. "Sure, just let me get ready first... oh yeah, Sigewinne... this is your new dad." Sigewinne's eyes widened even wider. Her jaw actually dropped. She stood on the chair and looked back at the two. "WHAT? THE CHIEF JUSTICE?? MY DAD??" Sigewinne hopped off the chair and walked over. She looked up at Neuvillette and Wriothesley, and folded her arms. "I don't care... there's no way you two are together!" She said, squinting her eyes. Neuvillette sighed with a smile. He placed a hand on Wriothesley's waist and bought him closer, giving him a kiss on his cheek. 

"Actually, we are." Neuvillette said, looking at Wriothesley. Wriothesley nodded with another smile. Sigewinne's ears twitched. "Okay but he's not my dad... right?" Sigewinne said nervously. She had no issue with Neuvillette and Wriothesley being together, but she just wanted to know. Wriothesley chuckled then placed his coffee down on a table. "No, at least not yet." He said teasingly. Sigewinne's ears twitched again. She kept her arms folded, and scoffed. She then walked away to sit back on the chair. 

"Okay... Im going to get ready now." Wriothesley said kissing Neuvillette back. Neuvillette nodded. Wriothesley walked away and to upstairs to get dressed into a different attire. Neuvillette sat down by Sigewinne. Sigewinne then looked up at him. Sigewinne, for quite a while, has been learning about the Chief Justice for a while now. And he was in her presence. Neuvillette spoke. "So Sigewinne, what's your favorite place in Fontaine?" Neuvillette said with a nonchalant smile. Sigewinne thought for a bit.

"Well, I like the ferris wheel!" She said with a bright smile. Neuvillette nodded, he felt happy to make Sigewinne happy. "How about I take you, me, and Wriothesley to the ferris wheel?" He said, looking down at her. Sigewinne stood up on her chair with a burst of excitement. "Yes! of course! But at..." Sigewinne looked at the clock. "13 dot... 2?" Sigewinne said, raising an eyebrow. She couldn't tell time yet. She looked back at Neuvillette. "It's basically 5AM." Neuvillette said with a chuckle.

Wriothesley came back downstairs. He was dressed properly now. He walked against the door and took his keys. "Are you guys ready to leave now? or..." He said, side-eyeing the two. Sigewinne spoke. "Im kind of hungry... so can we get some breakfast?" She said, with bunny-eyes. Neuvillette nodded in agreement. "Do you have Mora for it?" Wriothesley said, putting a hand on his hip and raising his eyebrow. Sigewinne's jaw dropped again. She was offended. "Come on!! Please?" Neuvillette chuckled at the sight. He really adored the two's relationship dynamic. Wriothesley shook his head with a smile. "I was kidding, Sigewinne. We can get breakfast."  Sigewinne sighed with relief.

The three walked out of the door. Wriothesley locked it. They were now on the streets of Fontaine, walking around. "Ooooh! Ooooh! Can we go to the café over there??" Sigewinne said, pointing at a café called 'Luminaire de café.' Wriothesley spoke softly. "Sure." He said, walking over while holding Sigewinne's hand. Neuvillette walked next to Sigewinne too.

They entered the café, looking at how the place was decorated. It was kind of weird, they never saw this café before in Fontaine. The place had tons of stars decorated around the place. Some were even glowing. And the café had a light brown cozy tint to it. (Starbucks reference) Wriothesley, Neuvillette, and Sigewinne walked up to the barista. She was cleaning a cup before she saw the three, and greeted them with a smile. "Hello! Welcome to Luminaire de café. What can I get for you three?" Wriothesley looked down at Sigewinne, who was barely the height of the counter. It was kind of high up, so it made sense...

Wriothesley picked her up so she could order. "Hah... thank you!" She said, smiling. She then spoke. "Can I have sausage and blueberry crepes?" She said, partly nervous. The bartista nodded and wrote that down. "Anything else?" She said, looking at Wriothesley and Neuvillette. Wriothesley put Sigewinne down. He though for a moment. "I don't want anything. What about you, Dearest?" Wriothesley said, looking at Neuvillette. Neuvillette spoke. "I think I'd want a frappucchino and pancakes. Are you sure you don't want anything Wriothesley?" Wriothesley nodded. The barista nodded.

"What kind of Frappucchino?" She said, looking at Neuvillette now. Neuvillette thought on the spot. "Caramel." He simply said. The barista nodded again. "Alright! Feel free to take a seat. We will call you when your order is ready!" She said, before giving the paper to the worker behind her. The three sat down at the table and decided to talk for a while.

After a short while, their order was ready. Wriothesley got up and took the tray that had their food on it. He placed it down at the table they were sitting at. Sigewinne immediately grabbed her plate and took out a fork. "Fontaine cuisine!" She said, taking out a knife as well. "Haaaang on there." Neuvillette said, taking the knife away from her. Sigewinne scoffed. "So now I have to cut this with my fork? I wanna grow up!" She said, pouting. Wriothesley chuckled then spoke. "No you don't." He held the knife and placed it back on the tray. Neuvillette took his frappe and sipped it. Sigewinne was eating her crepes. Wrio said he didn't want anything, but that was a lie. He took a fork and cut Neuvillette's pancakes and took a bite. Neuvillette didn't care though.

They were done eating, and Wriothesley wrote on the check. They all walked out of the café. "So where did Sigewinne want to go?" Wriothesley said, looking at Neuvillette. Neuvillette had his arm cuffed with Wriothesley's. "She said she wanted to go to the ferris wheel." Wriothesley nodded. Sigewinne was already running up to it in the theme park. "Slow down Sige—!" Neuvillette said, taking her hand now. Wriothesley shrugged, then payed for their tickets. He gave his tickets to Sigewinne so they could go onto the ferris wheel. 

In the blink of an eye, they were already on the ferris wheel. Sigewinne was out of her seat of course, and looked out of the window on the ride. She was so happy to take a look at Fontaine in this lovely morning. It hadn't been much long though, it was 6AM. 

• —- ⚖️ —- •

It was nighttime already. Wriothesley and Neuvillette let Sigewinne go on a couple of more rides. Until one of them, she wasn't anywhere to be found. Wriothesley looked around the park as Neuvillette stood by a bench. Wriothesley came running back to him, panicking. "Neuvillette I cannot find Sigewinne." Wriothesley said, with extreme panic. His hands were shaking. Neuvillette was surprised too. His eyes widened. "Where was her last ride?" He asked. Wriothesley pointed at a spinning tea cup ride. (british reference LMAO) The two walked over. The ride stopped, and nobody was on it. 

Until, Neuvillette picked up a note on one of the seats in the ride. The note said:

"Sigewinne and Focalors, or the Gnosis? -ℑ𝔩 𝔇𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢."

—————————————————————

OHHH SHIT IT TURNED OUT LIKE THIS

WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO? STAY TUNED...

word count: 1.3k (1,360)