[ ⚖️ ] 𝟑

It was nighttime in Fontaine. Neuvillette was just finishing making documents for the trial tomorrow. He folded and stacked papers on his desk. The trial was on his mind...

• —- ⚖️ —- •

Neuvillette was humming to himself silently. He kept folding papers on his desk until he saw one letter in particular, it was back from Wriothesley. What could he have written? Neuvillette decided to check it out and see. Neuvillette opened the envelope gently. He now read the letter to himself.

"My Dearest, Neuvillette,"

"I will be appearing in the trial tomorrow. Will you be happy to see me? I just hope it's worth my time. I'd rather spend my time doing something 'fun' with you.... but nevermind about that right now. I am officially making an appearances tomorrow at the Courtroom. Please, be happy to see me."

Your Dearest Wriothesley.

Neuvillette couldn't help but just slightly smirk at the letter regarding Wriothesley's response to meeting him at the trial. He then folded the letter to its original shape and put it neatly back in the envelope. He then placed it in his shirt pocket. Neuvillette already finished his assignments for today, and has already prepared for the trial tomorrow. He stood up, took his things, and left. He was heading towards his home to have a great nights rest for tomorrow. Especially meeting Wriothesley.

Neuvillette made it home, now placing his things down by a nearby table. He immediately headed upstairs to do his nighttime routine and his skincare before he heads out tomorrow morning. And he has to wake up— *like really early.*

After Neuvillette did his skincare and night time routine, he sat in bed. He grabbed a book by his nearby nightstand, and decided to read to himself. At least entertain himself before tomorrow.

• —- ⚖️ —- •

Wriothesley was actually walking around in the streets of Fontaine late at night. He knew Focalors recommended him some rest for the trial, but he got so much sleep during the day he could completely stay up at night. Wriothesley walked by the courthouse, and he actually wanted to sneak inside. So, he did. He opened opened the front door with a skeleton key. And, click. It opened. Wriothesley looked in awe at the court room. It looked way better than any place he's really seen in his life. 

Wrio heard somebody coming. He ran out immediately. He couldn't even stay for 5 minutes. Whatever, he didn't want to be caught and get charged for trespassing. He immediately ran back home. It was time for the trial tomorrow, anyways...

—————————————————————————-

what do *you* think the trial will be about in fontaine tomorrow?

answer here :

word count: 441

sorry this chapter was so short, i swear the next two will be LONG