~zeit~

And here we are... We're in New Zealand.
Three weeks later, after the last time...you know which one, when Daniel fought against the demons that shattered my life into pieces, we decided that we would finally leave... And it's the most amazing decision we have ever made. And I say we. Yes we. Because I have been dreaming for a living, free of the burdens that have been making me lose myself, a living with a man that understands me, that loves my imperfections.

And just for the information, I love his imperfections. I fell for all of him... If you get me.

We live together. He's working in his profession. Mathematician in a school, he was hired instantly. I as well am going to college now. I graduated just before we left. Daniel gave me my graduation paper himself... He then congratulated me for my success the way we only know.(😉)

I am now educating in music and computer technologies. It's nice. Really interesting.

The most important fact is that we are in love and we handle our difficulties maturely...

My mom now... She hasn't taken that fact that we decided to leave that good... But she's getting used to it...

In fact...I don't care what she thinks about it..

It's what I want. I want my life with Daniel... And only with Daniel.

2030....

-"Hey V... Watch out for Jimmy please..."

Yeah... we're parents now... Me and her.. we have a beautiful baby boy... He's two months old...

Wow...how things change... Me and Veronica, married... We got married just a year ago... Yeah here in New Zealand.. just me and her...nobody else..

We still live here. We'll always live here. I still work at that school... Veronica has graduated like...5 years ago. She's now working at the same school as I do as a computer teacher..

And let me confess... she's a hot teacher...yeah okay... I'm almost 50 now... But god-damn... I've caught myself in need of bending her over a desk in the teacher's room when it's only me and her in there... However I do it at home let me not lie...haha.

I love her, no. I adore her. More than my shit, sorry for the language...

I just feel like she's the only person that has seen me through, all those years.. as a person as a man...

It's been like 8 years we're together... Yeah we had our problem. But we learned to go through them and overcome them...

And I'm proud of her..as much as she is for me.. she's been literally through hell but now she's out...clean slate. We've become parents.. we've become wife and husband...

And let me admit.. she's the best wife I could ever imagine having.  The greatest person I have ever met.

For the moment being, she's not working at the school because of the kid. She'll soon come back to work..

Oh and .. she's the greatest mother I have ever seen.

Beautiful, sexy, talented, smart a great wife, a great mother... What else can I say...

And the time goes past...  we are family... Better than I could ever think of our lives...

And we both hope we live and love each other till the end.

Last but not least... I want to see her happy...Make her happy. I want to kiss her every day. I want to feel her , smell her, touch her, take care of her, make love to her... Just to see her thrive.

She wants the same, too!

Oh we also have our motorrides every now and then... And now we're planning our next big one... Vancouver... Yeah all the way there...

And we wish.... We wish for the best to come to us... For the rest of our lives. Have more kids, make more memories...

To the new memories....

                            The end....  

So...now that we're done with this book...I want to special thanks the ones that inspired me to write this... They won't know...some of them, but some others will know it.. and will get to be thanked the best way possible.😉 All the happenings are based on somehow real events...half truth half lies....But all this has taught me something...that everything is possible after all.... You just have to fight for it.. everything's gained by trying... And not letting go. You just have to have faith. And it will come to you...

And like Daniel our character said...

To the new memories and experiences that are to come....