~Wrong decisions~

-"Garrett you're hurting me!!!", I struggled... He was literally choking me.

-"You said you want to leave me? Why? Why you bitch?"

-"Garrett...", I felt like fainting, losing every control of my body and senses...

-"If you try to leave me I'll kill you for god's sake!", He screamed at me.

-"Hey!!", Jerry showed up at the right time yelling at him to stop.

Jerry grabbed Garrett's arms trying to take him away from me but Garrett's grip was too strong. Brenda showed up as well but Jerry weaved at her to stay where she was at.

But Brenda didn't listen...she wanted to help and she was ready to fight against Garrett... I was dieing slowly.

-"Let her go, little lad."

This voice was so familiar....I opened my eyes to look at him and it was Daniel, dressed in a suit, all pressed and fuming mad to look anmt Garrett suffocating me, almost killing me.

He punched Garrett in the face, but didn't knock him down.. Garrett stood up and tried attacking but D-...Mister Watson was fast enough to stop him from attacking and knocked him down on the floor this time..

-"Have you lost your mind boy? What are you doing ?" He told Garrett in a threatening tone.

-"None of your business prick.", Garrett talked back.

Mister Watson punched him again , causing his nose to bleed.

-"Mister Watson please, let him go.", Brenda begged him.

Now I am sitting on the floor... I can't stand on my feet. I was so numb and exhausted, my eyes were heavy and my movements were not enough to help me stand. Jerry first rushed to me while mister Watson and Brenda were trying to stop mister Watson.

-"If I ever see you with her again you will be dead and I'll make sure I  do it myself ."

-"Sir... please...", I tried saying but voice wasn't coming out...

However he heard it and he came near me, picked me up in his arms and took me to a nearby classroom.

-"Why are we here?", I whispered while he let me lay on a bench..

-"Because you had to be taken away from the boy. I guess he is your boyfriend right?", Mister Watson asked...

-"Yes sir..."

-"You should have let go a while long now...And my name is Daniel."

-"I don't think I can get that informal with you..."

-"You should then. Try standing up...", And he offered me his hand so I could stand on my feet.

I stood, balancing my weight with his help...

-"Here's our girl.... Oh your neck is bruised... He ruined you..."

-"Oh god..."

-"Why do you stay with him? What else has he done to you? Because I am sure it's not the first time he attacks you like this..."

-"I-it's the... first time Daniel..."

-"Stop lying...what else has he done?"

-"The exact same thing...plus he tried to rape me...in my house..."

-"He deserves to learn a good lesson...He can't ruin a girl like you..."

-"I...."

-"Let him go. It is toxic and dangerous. For you and the people around you. Mostly for you."