~Good moments don't last long~

-"Okay! Here. The bathroom's down the corridor on your left. It's a little messy however..."

-"Oh I don't mind at all...Have you seen my room? Definition of messy..."

-"Hahah. Oh and...the water is pretty hot...set it somewhere in the middle and it will be just fine."

-"Alright.", I smiled at him and headed to the bathroom.

Yeah actually the bathroom was quite messy but that's completely okay... he's a man, a bachelor living alone working all day. And that's pretty cute...

I set the water the way he told me to and hopped in the shower. I let the water flow all over my exhausted body, leaned my head back and closed my eyes letting the heat overwhelm my pain. And it was not only physical pain, I was tortured mentally. Garrett has been my biggest mistake...All violent, greedy, obsessive and a bad influence.

All he seeks for is pleasure and sex, where he wants it, when he wants it. I should have known better...Ever since the very beginning communication wasn't in the pros of our god make it relationship , it didn't even exist. And I believed he loved me with some stupid words he told me... He could I even believe it? How much of a morron I am? I hate him, and I realize it the most now. It's late, but not too late for me to walk away from that thing.... And thanks to Daniel I get to see it better now.

And now it's Daniel... Why would he save my ass? What's his motive? In some other case he would have let me die in Garrett's arms... However he got in between saving me, taking care of me like nobody else could ever do. He offered me his house, his love without asking for a single thing in return...

A knock at the door kicked me back to the very reality, making me flinch in fear..

-"Whenever you're done, I'm just letting you know food's ready... And I chose a movie for us to watch. I'll be waiting for you."

-"Just a moment please. I'm almost done."

And indeed something smelled so good. I got dressed in his shirt and pants. Too baggy for me but they smelled like.....ugh passion. The best scent I've smelled ever.

I got out of the bathroom rolling my hair in a towel while walking to the living room .

-"I'm clean and fresh fina...lly..."

I looked at the table and my eyes opened wide... It was full of goods and Daniel was already sitting down on the floor, on the white fluffy carpet.

He stared at me for a moment and tried containing his laugh but disappointingly....

-"Oh my the clothes are too big..."

-"Don't laugh at me...", I said giggling and felt my cheeks blushing...

-"They look good on you. At least they're cozy.", He said and weaved at me to come and sit next to him in the floor.

He changed to some gray sweatpants and an oversized hoodie...His hair was messy and his beard was shining at the low light of the room... He looked amazing and so tempting, at the same time so innocent and cute. His calmness was somehow teleported to me and it felt amazing.

-"So...what are we watching?", I asked while sitting down by his side.

-"Hmm... I'm a little old school so I picked a classic...Hatchiko..."

-"Um...sir?", I raised my hand as it I was in class.

-"Hahah, don't sir me anymore.", He smiled at me, running his fingers in my hair.

-"I'm just joking. May I have an opposite opinion?"

-"Yes?! Why are you even asking? Say it!"

-"Can we watch something else? I have a better idea!"

-"Sure...Which one?"

-"It's called friends with benefits. It's a good one."

-"Sure! Start eating, it will get cold."

-"I'm sorry for having you make all that."

-"Thank the oven... I put almost no effort into making these."

He put the movie on and he started eating as well.. And I know that smell never disappoints me to taste. It was all delicious...

-"Well those two have no idea what they want do they?", He commented the film.

-"Well they do know I'm pretty sure. And they're so cute together look at them."

-"Well they are but... what's that emotionless sex and all?"

-"Oh well nowadays people choose to have this kind of a relationship."

-"Emotionless huh? Could you?"

-"Could I what?"

-"Be a part of something like this..."

-"Well no. After all the stuff with Garrett I'm looking for something full of real emotion... Something to consume me."

-"Oh well that's great!"

I blushed... I couldn't look at him at all... So I continued eating and looking at the movie.

-" You take my bed tonight."

-"Don't ask me that... I can't."

-"I'm not asking I'm letting you know."

-"Fine....", I sighed and smiled.

I finished eating and sat on the couch... And so did he, taking his place in the corner of it.

The night went on with me and him commenting on the movie and talking about each other. I told him things about my family, about my friends and about Garrett... He told me about his hobbies, what he fancied doing, about school and gave me some great piece of advice. And I appreciated it do much. You don't find people like him everyday in your way to help you as much as he does.

I fell asleep on the couch...But the next morning, I didn't wake up at the place I remember sleeping last night. I woke up on a king size bed with white sheets and a white fluffy blanket covering me. The sun rays hit my face and woke me up... I looked around me to realize where I was but the door opened up and it was Daniel ...

-"Oh you're awake... I checked on you earlier but you were too cute for me to interrupt your very sleep.", He grinned.

-"I'll be late for school I think it's time you take me back home....", I stretched.

-"Veronica it's Sunday, what school? You thought that if you had school I'd let you sleep your ass?"

-"Uh right... But we have to go back I didn't even call mom last night....", I checked my phone..."Great ... 14 missed calls..."

-"Call momma and give her to me I'll explain."

I did as he said...but my mom sounded nothing but calm... Maybe she's going to kill me when I get home...

But all doubt went away when she said Brenda called her and let her know I left with mister Watson last night from the party. And Daniel explained her everything with details...
He hung up and handed back my phone.

-"Okay time to go beauty... Next time."

-"Hm promiscuous. "

-"Why not ? Us two we're great companions."

-"Okay then I'll keep it."

He winked at me and I got up..

And now tell me....why is it even over?
I don't think I can get enough of him....

To be continued....