Chapter 11 "What the Hell?"

A/N: Hey, sorry, I forgot all about my promise to you guys. I made this chapter extra long, not on purpose mind you, but It just ended up that way. I hope you enjoy a little look into Lalasa's character and her lve of chocolate cake. comment, vote!

~Silvery_Blue_Flames

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                            *** Lalasa’s P.O.V. ***

               “Yeah, Yeah, Lucy, We hear you,” said Waneta as he came around the corner of the hallway. He smiled when he saw me, I just waved at him.

               “Did you enjoy your shopping trip?” He asked Sora and she beamed at him before nodding. He chuckled and pointed to where I think the kitchen was.

               “Sora, Angus is waiting in the kitchen; he got caught in the mouse trap you put in your cookie jar. He was yowling a couple minutes ago so we just gave him a piece of your double fudge chocolate cake to shut him up. Guess what? . . . . . . . . . . It worked.” I heard the words “Chocolate cake” and I could almost swear my ears perked up like a puppy.

               “Chocolate cake I chimed and Waneta nodded.

               “Where?” I asked. Alright, so at this point, I was reduced to one word answers, but its only because he said the words, chocolate cake in the same sentence. Waneta looked at me strangely and said,

               “Kitchen-” I took off.

               “It’s in the back, to the right! Just follow the moans.” He called after me and I just raised my hand in acknowledgement. I ran around the corner and almost ended up sliding into a wall, before coming face to face with Angus with one hand in a cookie jar and the other hand holding an fork and shoveling cake into his mouth.

               “Cake!” I cried. Angus looked up with his fork halfway to his mouth. He put his fork down and smiled.

               “Hi, Layla. Did you enjoy your shopping trip?” He asked and I glanced up from the culinary delicacy in front of me.

               “It was hell. She drives like a crazy person, and I know how a crazy person drives, and they don’t drive like that. I swear, it reminded me of when Terry, from Jumping Jack Flash was being dragged around in a telephone booth with her screaming into the phone, ‘Heeelp! I’m a little black woman in a big silver box, the top of which says phone, Help!’” I told him, still staring at his cake. Angus laughed and grabbed a plate. He cut a slice of cake for me and set it on the table. I sat in a chair and scooted in towards the table. I glanced at Angus’s hand that had the mouse trap attached to it.

               “Uh, if you want that off, I can help” I offered and Angus smiled and nodded. I set to work and about the time I finished Waneta and Sora walked in.

               “aha!” The latch clicked open and Angus quickly took his hand back. He stretched his fingers gingerly and grinned. The hand that hadn’t got caught dived for the cookie jar but Sora snatched the cookie jar so it was out of reach, Angus pouted.

               “Oh no you don’t. These are mine.” Sora placed the jar on top of the fridge then turned towards me and laughed. I had eaten my cake while Soar and Angus were arguing over the cookie jar. I now had chocolate cake crumbs and icing around my mouth and on the tip of my nose. Waneta took one look at my face and started chuckling. Sora whipped out her phone and took a picture.