18

Peters POV part two.

Unfortunately as I told everybody that I was happy that my sister got married, considering she was so worried about her career and about her money having to go to her husband my sister looked at me. She immediately went on stage and said OK that was enough. She didn't ask if anybody else had anything to say as I got off the stage Ethan asked me what I was thinking and I told him that Megan was a nice person but sometimes she just need to be put in her place I didn't get to see what I wanted to say which kind of made me mad I was sitting in a chair, aggressively, bouncing my leg when justice came up to me and she sat in my lap. She smiled and kiss me on my cheek and told me that what I was trying to do was very brave. She also told me that even though my family is dysfunctional and have a lot of problems she still thinks that we can fix them, she grabbed her hand bag again, took out a present. She explained to me that she didn't wanna give us to me until we got back from the wedding, but she thought it was a good idea. Already knew what it was going to be so as soon as I opened it up and saw the pregnancy test I immediately smiled.

She was confused on why I wasn't jumping up and down with joy like I did the first time she told me she was pregnant I gave out a little laugh I told her that I already knew she was pregnant because she kept throwing up at little smells, and I ended up finding a pregnancy test when she mentioned that I was snooping I told her that I wasn't trying to. I was just curious, and then hugged her and told her that I was happy for us both and that I know our daughter will be happy as well. The rest of the night people danced they talked and they ate before I knew it. Everybody was gone and my aunt Catherine, was watching my sister and Ethan argue. Apparently Ethan thought that what Megan did to Lily was very rude and she needed to call her to apologize but Megan says she doesn't apologize to anybody especially when she's not in the wrong. Just wanted to say something but I told her just to stay out of it, so we continue to put the chairs up. My mom kinda looked pale I figured it was probably because she was dancing.

OK I can't take it anymore that's enough you guys just got married a few hours ago and you guys are already arguing! Aunt Catherine said holding my moms hand.

Thank you, aunt Catherine I told Ethan that it's not worth my time, but he doesn't listen! Megan said smiling at her.

Megan I always thought that you were a precious little girl but right now it's not your time to talk so shut up your mom has something to tell you go on tell them! She said pushing my mom forward.

I didn't want to tell you guys now, but I figured that this will bring you guys all together. I have stage two lung cancer. The doctor told me that they don't know how long I have left! She said quietly looking at us.

WHAT? MOM HOW CAN YOU KEEP US FROM THIS? WHERE YOUR KIDS FOR CHRISSAKES! MY SISTER SAID GETTING LOUD.

That's right you guys are her kids but you guys sure as hell don't act like it Megan I'm going to tell you this one more time shut up and listen and the next time you get loud with someone you're going to have to answer to me your mom is dying and she sick. It's true when she first found out she told me she explained to me that she wanted me to come down here and talk to you guys, so here I am! Aunt Catherine said looking at Megan.

Now I agree that your mother shouldn't have kept this from you guys, but she was scared I mean you can't blame her. This woman lost her husband and she has kids who don't even see her anymore. I mean Peter, you literally hid your whole wife and pregnancy from her and Megan you barely came in saw her you were either too busy working, or didn't want to deal with her! She said, crossing her arms.

As my aunt Catherine was talking to all of us I knew what she said it was right all of us were so caught up in our own life. We weren't even worried about our moms. My mom looked at me and asked me to say something I wanted to yell and tell her that I was hurt, but I looked at my aunt and she gave me this look to tell me to be respectful and to take my time so I told my mom that I was disappointed at her for not telling me, but I understand her decision I didn't told her that, I was going to be with her every step of the way when I said that Megan told me that that was absolutely ridiculous that I shouldn't be saying those things to mom and that she was pissed off because mom kept this as a big secret and her whole wedding was ruined. My surprised. Ethan told her to shut up. Everybody looked at him, including Megan. She was completely shocked. I didn't say anything until he repeated it and that's when I knew that Megan was about to be put in her place.