Red Chains

(Lapse POV)

"Aww, can we keep him?!" is what this version of killer asked as they looked at Faultless who was still in night's hold. As for why killer is here, it's because we are at night's base since Faultless didn't wanna let go of night. Error also came along since he didn't wanna leave just yet and wanted to spend more time with Faultless.

Right now though, killer, horror, dust, and night kept hogging Faultless to themselves, not noticing how me and error were running out of patience. I wanted Faultless to spend some time with his older version of himself aka error and I could tell error wanted to spend more time with his younger version, Faultless. Though, them spending time together seemed like it was never gonna happen until I finally had enough.

Using my strings, I snatch Faultless from night's hold and then proceed to plop Faultless down in error's hold. Immediately lighting up at the sight of Faultless in his hold, Error pats their skull as faultless readjusts himself and looks up at error with confusion before it turns into recognition. Immediately patting error on the cheek, Faultless then continued to observe error's face as error's expression seems to soften even more than before with a hint of longing in his eye lights before it disappeared.

As error was distracted with Faultless, I noticed that the murder trio seemed to be glancing at error and Faultless before walking over and whispering something to night. Confused on what they're planning, I can't help but smile in amusement when the murder trio and night take out their phones and take pictures of error and Faultless. Error and Faultless didn't even notice as they were distracted paying attention to each other.

Seeing that everything seemed fine so far, I raise my hand and rip open a window showing the multiverse's code. Going through the code, I notice that some individuals in the multiverse has red chains wrapped around their code. For example, dream sans code has red chains wrapped around it.

Touching the red chains, I frown when I feel it trying to keep me away by trying to rip my code into pieces. 'Too bad for you, my code is already a mess' I thought as I ripped off the red chains. After I ripped off those red chains, I continued to look through the code for more individuals that had the red chains. Once I found the individuals that had red chains around their code, I separated them on one side so I could group all the individual codes together so I can rip off all the red chains at the same time.

Humming as I worked, I make sure to occasionally look at Faultless to make sure he is okay. As I worked, I managed to pile up all the codes that had red chains around them. The ones I found that had red chains were, dream sans- who I already took the chains off of. Then there is nightmare, horror, dust, killer, error, palette, blue, red, sci, cross, outer, lust, lavender, color, and geno.

Wrapping my fingers around the red chains, I rip them all off and listen as all the chains snap. Grinning in satisfaction at finishing my little cleaning job I did, I stiffen when I hear Faultless start crying. Snapping my attention to Faultless, I frown in confusion when I see the others gripping where their soul would be with mixed emotions. They seemed relieved, confused, but also happy. Rubbing Faultless's skull in reassurance, error smiles at Faultless before sending an apologetic look towards me when he sees the frown I have on my face when I see Faultless crying.

Watching as error calms faultless down, I don't know that those red chains i broke may have caused somewhat of an impact on the multiverse and that I would be stuck having to destroy au's and fixing the multiverse's code and defense walls to keep intruders out. Intruders such as fate for example...
______________________________________________

Have a good day and night!

Info:

Short chap today readers.

Why? One may ask? Cause my brain and idea center just ain't cooperating with me.

The next chapter will be longer though 👍

Sorry for the inconvenience.