Gaster Blaster And Trouble

(Lapse POV)

When I awoke, I saw that error was still sleeping so I gently moved him away and started to practice my magic but while I was was practicing, I accidentally summoned my own gaster blaster. And right when I summoned my gaster blaster, error decided to wake up and he immediately spotted my gaster blaster but instead of being scared he started to giggle and make grabbing motions towards my gaster blaster. Right when error did the grabbing motions I realized that he wanted to pet my gaster blaster.

Smiling, I pick error up and gently brought him close to my gaster blaster. Error, curiously touched my gaster blaster while smiling excitedly when the gaster blaster started to purr in happiness at error's touch. Noting that my gaster blaster was fine with error, I gently move error away from the gaster blaster and right when error saw me moving him away from the gaster blaster, he started to cry only to stop when I jumped up onto the gaster blaster and sat down with him in my arms.

Curious about what I was doing, error tilted his little skull up at me and right when I saw error's stare directed at me I couldn't help but hug him closer because his freaking expression and eye lights are too cute to not want to hug him close. Anyways- now that I was sitting on the gaster blaster, I gently had the gaster blaster move forward and just that little movement made error squeak in happiness and excitement.

Seeing how happy and excited little error was, I made the gaster blaster move a little faster and do little turns and right when I had the gaster blaster do the turns and move faster, error started to giggle and laugh while babbling happily. Seeing that baby error was happy, I continued to have the gaster blaster move about until little error finally went to sleep from the excitement and happiness.

Once I saw that little error was asleep, I stopped the gaster blaster and gently went off it and once I was off the gaster blaster I un-summoned it and went to my resting spot, once I made it to my resting spot I laid down and pulled little error close until finally my eye sockets went heavy and then I went to sleep not knowing that I was going to meet a unwelcome guest when I were to wake up.

(Two hours later-)

(Lapse POV)

I had quickly woken up to the sound of baby error crying, sitting up I bring error who was crying close to me while also looking around and at first I saw nothing off until I heard something snap in the distance. Turning my skull quickly, I stand up while holding baby error close to my chest and then I narrowed my eye sockets to where I heard the noise and at first no other noise was heard until finally quick running steps were heard. Building up my magic to summon my gaster blasters just in case, I stare at where I hear the footsteps coming from until finally the one causing the noise appeared.

The one who was making all that noise seemed to be a glitching out frisk and they seemed to be panicked like they were running from something. Frowning at the others panic, I quickly bring one of my hands to my face and then I swiftly but gently brought my string magic to my fingertips and once I had my strings ready, I quickly make my strings strike towards the panicked frisk who didn't notice my strings until they were caught in it. Once the frisk noticed me, they had an even more panicked look until they saw that I wasn't whatever they were running from.

Once the frisk saw that I wasn't the enemy it was running from, they mostly calmed down but sometimes kept glancing around worriedly and fearfully. Sighing, I bring the glitching frisk closer and right when I was going to ask them a question, something happened. The medium piece of land that me and the frisk were on started to tremble and then without warning the land we were standing on broke into pieces and right when the island broke I was able to keep hold of error and the frisk and was able to quickly use my strings to grab onto another piece of nearby land.

Once I was on the new land piece, I placed the glitching frisk down from my strings and then i looked to the pieces of broken land that was now floating around with a frown. Turning away from the now destroyed old land I first woke up on, I turn my attention to error who seemed to have fallen asleep. Seeing as error was okay and sleeping, I turn back to the glitching frisk only to see that they were now glitching more badly than before and seemed to be staring at something I couldn't see.

Staring at the glitching frisk for a few moments I wonder if I should move towards them but shake that thought away and instead look to what they could see that I couldn't. At first I could see nothing off on the new land we were on until suddenly the frisk moved behind me in fear while still staring ahead while pointing. Looking towards the exact spot where the frisk was pointing, I could see nothing wrong until I finally noticed it, ahead of us there seemed to be something walking towards us and it seemed to be human shaped but i couldn't exactly tell since it was mostly transparent.

Taking my strings out I send them towards the transparent human figure only for it to go through it, frowning, I attempt to use my strings again only to stop when the figure suddenly disappeared and then the frisk behind me started to suddenly scream in pain. Quickly moving away from the frisk, I look at them to see that there was now a dark red smoke surrounding them and right when I was going to try and help, the glitching frisk stopped screaming and instead stood there silently for a few moments until finally it snapped it's head up towards me and this time I could see the frisk's eyes, their eyes seemed to be a red and black color.

Sensing that something was wrong with this frisk, I back away from them with baby error still in my hold and then without warning I slammed the frisk into a nearby floating piece of land with my strings. For a few minutes nothing happened and I was going to leave to another piece of land only to stop when a knife went flying past my face. Quickly turning back around, I turn my attention on the frisk in front of me to notice that they had a knife in both of their hands and seemed intent on killing me.

Eye sockets narrowing, I use my magic to safely teleport error to a safe piece of land while still facing the now genocidal possessed frisk in front of me. Going into a fighting stance, I bring my strings out again and for a moment me and the possessed frisk stared at each other until suddenly with no hesitation, we both attacked each other with the intent to kill the other.

________________________________________

Have a great day and night!

Info:

The glitching out frisk was running from the genocidal player who was fading because the player was trying to kill them but then instead of killing the frisk, the genocidal player ended up possessing them instead and then started to attack Lapse.

You will have to see what happens in the next chapter.

Sorry that I haven't updated a lot.