Angry and Chaos.

(No one's POV)

"You. Did. What?!" Lapse shouted as her destruction aura pulsed through the air in anger. Glaring at the one she was shouting at in her strings, lapse flicked her wrist and the strings immediately tightened and started to burn as ink shrieked in pain as he squirmed uselessly in the other's hold. "He's the destroyer of worlds! So of course it's my job to take him out, he's the real villain not me!" Ink yelled as they glared at error who was wobbly standing up with Faultless hiding their skull in the crook of error's neck. "...A villian? Do you not hear the nonsense that you yourself are spouting?" Lapse growled out as a string forced ink to look back towards them.

"Even quill isn't as bad as you are! You- you are the most delusional, sadistic, manipulative, soulless, asshole that I have ever met in my entire life." Lapse said as they summoned a screen of code and grabbed at something, causing ink to scream in so much agony the whole multiverse seemed to shiver in fear. "Not only did you harm your own teammates, you don't care for them or others, you discard whoever isn't useful, you use others, and you harmed your other half for CENTURIES. You harmed error who was just trying to do the job that was forced upon him. And then to add to it, you harm the one's he consider family? I would kill a multiverse if someone harmed my baby." Lapse said as Ink continued to scream in agony at unimaginably high volumes.

"Oh wait- you pretty much did harm my baby! They may be an alternate of my Faultless but they are still very much mine and for that...I am very pissed off at you." Lapse said as they watched as ink's screams of agony became hoarse and quieter, only tiny whimpers and pleads for mercy escaping them. "Mercy? How funny, I didn't know such a thing like that existed in this multiverse." Lapse said and with a flick of a finger, one of the strings holding onto ink's arm tugged back harshly and coming with it was ink's now detached arm. Holding the arm in front of everyone, lapse simply stared at it before looking at ink who seemed to have passed out.

"And here I thought it was gonna get fun, too bad." Lapse said before tossing the arm straight into the void. Turning towards the others who were still in her strings, lapse simply snapped a finger and multiple portals opened as everyone was tossed into their respective au. Everyone except for nightmare's gang, dream, blue, palette, ink, and error. Once the others were gone, lapse let nightmare and the others out of their strings before turning towards error who was staring at Faultless who was chewing on his scarf.

Smiling at the sight of Faultless chewing on the other's scarf, lapse goes up to error and right when they are close enough, Faultless's skull turns towards lapse and his face immediately lits up as he spots them, arms already outstretched to be in their mother's hold. Moving to grab Faultless from error, Faultless giggles at error's hesitant look to let him go. Patting error's cheek with one little hand to comfort him, Faultless then turns to lapse and gives a 'up' look while reaching out. Picking Faultless up, error has a sad yet longing look as they watched as lapse held Faultless in their arms.

As lapse has her attention focused on Faultless, palette goes over to ink who lapse had let go of when they passed out. While palette checked over ink in worry, dream and blue looked hesitant on what to do before deciding to choose a random spot to sit down to rest. As dream and blue rested on the ground, nightmare teleported the gang to dreamtale where nightmare's castle was but didn't go back himself due to wanting to get error back first.

(Night POV)

I had opened a portal to our base and sent the gang back to heal and rest up before closing it. Turning around, I can see dream and blue resting on the ground while the palette kid checked over ink who didn't look like he was waking up anytime soon. Looking away from palette, I see error standing near the mysterious female who had singlehandedly ended the fight. And even though I'm far, I can see error's expression of sadness and longing, not to mention feel it since he didn't seem to be putting any effort into hiding it. I couldn't help but feel sympathy for error seeing as he couldn't seem to look away from the mother and son duo.