Nice Of You To Drop In?

(Lapse POV)

I was staring blankly at the chaos in front of me, How did we get here? How did this happen? Ah right... It all started because the ink of this multiverse decided it would be a good idea to appear without any warning, into swap's house! They scared and harmed my baby, startled me, and the others!

Oh wait- before I continue my rant perhaps we should rewind to before this all happened. Before ink appeared and scared plus harmed my baby (unintentionally) which led to swap chasing ink around with his huge ass hammer.

(An hour ago-)

(Lapse POV)

I was holding my dear faultless in my arms while feeding them some milk in a bottle, filled with my magic of course so that he becomes as strong and tall as his mama! Who knows he may become taller than me! Not to mention I'm sure he'll catch a lot of eyes with his adorable looks, especially when he's grown up, I'm sure he'll be a handsome young skeleton when he grows up.

Before I could think more of what faultless would look like and be in the future, I was interrupted by the sound of someone entering into the house that swap let us stay in. The one who entered the house? It was swap himself and... a child? How strange, they look kinda familiar, they remind me of that frisk child I ended up killing. "Hello swap! Who is this little one beside you?" I greeted to swap before looking at the child who was staring at me with their brown eyes and green and yellow striped sweater.

"Greetings Friend Lapse! This Here Is My Friend Chara! They are a human as you can see." Swap said loudly before lowering their tone when they realized I was feeding faultless who was starting to doze off from the milk that was starting to make him full and sleepy. "I see, it's nice to meet you Chara." I said while greeting chara with a soft smile. "Hi..." Chara greeted though they slightly hid behind swap, obviously not wanting to go any closer due to either nervousness or shyness I couldn't exactly tell. Noticing that others were present, faultless stopped drinking from their bottle and looked at swap with a happy look before looking down at Chara with a confused look that soon turned into a somewhat hostile glare as he clung close to me with all his might.

"Is something wrong my little faultless?" I asked softly while smiling in amusement as faultless just clung even tighter to my side while staring at Chara like they were his enemy. "I think faultless thinks of Chara as competition since they also are young, he probably thinks Chara may try to take your attention from him." Swap said while staring at faultless who was now full on glaring at Chara who was now fully hiding behind swap while sweat dropping at the glare faultless was giving her. "Ah... I see. Faultless dear, there is no need to be hostile. Mommy will always love you no matter what, so no need to give Chara such a hostile glare alright?" I said while coaxing faultless to stop glaring at Chara who looked like they just wanted to leave.

Glare easing, faultless gave one last look of hostility to Chara before turning their attention to me with a innocent smile like they weren't just glaring at Chara just a few moments ago. Giving faultless a bewildered look on how he switched his attitude so quickly, chara and swap looked at each other before looking back at faultless, both having the same thought at the same time. 'They're like a wolf in sheep's clothing!' Is what they both thought as they watched as faultless resumed to happily continue drinking on their bottle as they sat in their mother's arms, content and comfortable.

"Is something the matter you two?" Is what I asked as I saw both swap and chara's expressions. "Nope! Nothing is wrong, me and Chara were just surprised by how quick faultless's mood changed." Swap said while turning and heading into the kitchen. "I too am surprised by how quick his mood changes but it also relieves me that I can calm him down so quickly. If he wasn't this easy to calm down then I'm pretty sure it would've been quite the challenge to quiet him." I said while watching as Chara joined swap into the kitchen.

"Quite a challenge it would've been indeed." Swap agreed while grabbing some taco ingredients from the fridge and cabinets. Grabbing a knife, chara handed it to swap who grabbed it from them while taking out a cutting board and some lettuce and tomatoes. While chara and swap got busy making tacos in the kitchen, I sat down on the living couch while watching as faultless started playing with his teddy bear.

While watching faultless play for awhile I started to get a strange feeling that something may happen very soon so I kept a close eye socket on faultless and the other two while wondering what was going to happen soon. (Yeah, perhaps I should've went upstairs is what I would think a few moments later-)

(A few moments later-)

(Lapse POV)

'I should've went upstairs.' is what I thought while staring at the skeleton who appeared through a ink portal that opened up from the living room ceiling and slammed into the table that was there, table immediately breaking into splinters. The skeleton who appeared through the portal had a ink splotch on their cheek and wore a huge paintbrush on their back, seeing the huge paintbrush and ink splotch I immediately knew they were the ink sans of this multiverse. scanning ink over once more, I am relieved to see that this ink sans didn't seem to have vials strapped around their chest like the original ink sans does. 'That's a relief, that means this ink actually has emotions seeing as their eye lights aren't empty looking.' Is what I thought before freezing when I hear faultless start crying.

Looking down at faultless who was beside me, anger fills me as I see a scratch on faultless's cheek. Knowing it must've been from the table's broken pieces that broke because of ink, I glare at ink while picking up faultless who still clung to his teddy bear while sniffling at the pain that stung his cheek. Before I could say or scold ink though, I was interrupted by a hammer slamming right into ink.

(3rd POV)

Ink, who was not expecting for his friend swap to whack him with his hammer was unprepared and felt a little hurt by his friend's action before realizing there was a baby bone, a female skeleton, and the human child. Not to mention, he forgot to tell swap he was dropping by for a visit, and Ink knew very well how mad swap can get when he is bothered unexpectedly or when his guests get scared because he drops in unexpectedly.

"Erm, I'm sorry for scaring your guests?" Is what ink said before running from swap who chased him with his hammer. "You hurt faultless, startled lapse and distracted me and chara from making tacos!" Swap said angrily while still chasing ink. "I said I'm sorry!" Ink yelled before letting out a girly scream when swap almost got him with the hammer he wielded. "Too late to say sorry now friend ink!" Swap exclaimed while now throwing bone attacks at ink who was now dodging while running.

If one was nearby they would say they heard girly screams, things breaking, attacks firing, and a baby bone giggling at all the chaos that was happening in front of them.
_________________________________________

Have a lovely day and night!

Info:

Faultless loves watching as things get chaotic.

Faultless does not like competition for his mama's attention.

Swap is now scolding ink who is tied up to a chair.

Ink never thought he see the day swap, his dear friend beats the heck out of him because a baby bone who looked like error got a little scratch on them.

Ink is currently sweating nervously as mama lapse glares at him with a look promising pain.