Chapter XI - Detention

"Good afternoon Severus and Miss Snape"

After the Sirius Black incident was settled and he was no longer in our school, professor McGonagall requested a meeting with me and my godfather about switching houses.

"Your goddaughter has made a request"
My godfather rose his eyebrows.

"She would like to switch houses."

"What?!"

"Don't panic Severu-"

"I am not panicking! I just don't understand why-"

"Miss Snape has told me that she doesn't feel comfortable in her current house and that the Sorting Hat has told her himself that she has the qualities of a Gryffindo-"

"You want to switch to Gryffindor?!"

I sighed.
There was no way my godfather would let me switch now.

"Severus please. Liv has told me that she has no friends in Slytherin and that she prefers being in Gryffindor"

My godfather pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"I don't know."

He paused.

"I need to think about it"

He then got up and walked out of the room.

I felt a bit bad.
He looked so proud when he saw me getting sorted into Slytherin.

✨~(*~*)~✨

"Look at Longbottom over there!"
"He's such a nerd!"

I was walking down the hallway when I heard laughter.

I turned around the corner and saw Neville floating in the air, Crabbe, Goyle and some other Slytherins laughing at him and Draco Malfoy in charge of the spell that made poor Neville float.

"Hey!", I shouted.

Malfoy noticed my presence and laughed: "Aw, are you gonna defend poor Longbottom, Snape?"

I had enough.
No one deserved to be bullied like that.

I came forward and shoved Draco Malfoy on the floor, causing his wand to fall out of his hand.

I took my own wand out and with a spell carefully placed Neville down on the floor.

Malfoy got up in the meantime and tried to grab my robe, I was quicker though.

I took him by the collar and shoved him into a wall.

"For fuck's sake, Snape!"

"Suddenly it's hard to fight without a wand, innit, Malfoy?"

He tried to push me away but I swiftly pinned him down with both of his hands up.

"Goddamn it.", he grunted.

"What in the Godrick Gryffindor happened here?!", professor McGonagall's voice echoed through the corridor.

I looked around.

Poor Neville crouching in the corner, Slytherins running away and me pinning Malfoy down on the floor.

I let Malfoy go and came up to her.

"Professor! Malfoy was bullying Neville so I-"

"She shoved me into a wall and pinned me down-"

"I only did it because he was-"

"That's not true she is lyin-"

"SILENCE!!", McGonagall shouted.

"Miss Snape, explain"