Chapter II - Arrival

I woke up early the next day. It was about 5 am. I put my clothes on.

A dark blue blazer with gold buttons, black skirt, some knee-high stockings, black boots and a dark blue Beauxbatons hat.

I put my hair in a half up-half down hairstyle and started packing my things.

Shortly after I was done my three other roommates woke up.

I waited for Caroline to pack her things and get ready and then we walked together to the Salle de Petit-déjeuner, the Breakfast salon.

"Aren't you gonna eat something?" , she asked me.

I sighed.
I was too nervous to eat anything.

"Come on, take at least an Eclair!"

"Hmm I'm not hungry"

"All students, please take your trunks and walk to the Beauxbatons train station, the train will leave in 30 minutes" , Madame Maxime's clipped French voice echoed troughout the salon.

I quickly grabbed two eclairs from the table, in case I got hungry and went out the salon with Caroline and Fleur, trunks in our hands, owls flying above us.

Fifteen minutes later we sat down in one of the compartments.

"The train will leave in 10 minutes" , a voice shouted.

"Why did you actually name your owl Lily?" , Fleur asked.

"I don't know, but it somehow felt right" , I told her.

"Plus, it's my middle name"

I slowly sank into the train seat and closed my eyes.

I think I slept for about an hour or something because when I woke up a lady in purple clothing came by and asked if we wanted something from the trolley. I bought a few chocolate butterflies and handed her 10 Knuts.

Then I closed my eyes again.

"Liv wake up, we're almost there!"

"OKAY CHILL Caroline, I'm awake!"

I quickly fixed my hair, took my trunk and got off the train with Fleur and Caroline.

I looked around. The train station was full of Beauxbatons students, but I couldn't find my godfather.

He was from London... how do British people look like?

Oh well.

"Liv, I have to go, my parents are waiting for
me" , said Caroline.

"Me too" , Fleur added.

"Alright guys. Have a nice summer break and I hope we will see each other again!" , I smiled.

We hugged.

"But you HAVE to write us!" "Yeah of course I will!"

Before they went with their parents, they waved to me one last time.
I waved back and turned around.

Then I saw him.

Black, shoulder-length hair and a long cape.