Chapter I - En Français

"Well done, Miss Snape, well done!", Professor Auclair shouted in French once I bowed down to a griffin and he bowed down too.

It was the end of my second year at Beauxbatons Academy Of Magic and I currently had Care of Magical Creatures. I loved this subject because I loved animals and different creatures.

"And now get on him and fly!" , the professor said. I got on the griffin's back and as soon as I held on it's feathers, it took of. I was really scared at first but then I enjoyed it.

The view was amazing from up here. I could see my whole school! Once I landed, everyone started asking me how it went.

"That was magnificent Liv!" a girl said in French.

"Thanks, Fleur!" , I replied to Fleur Delacour, my best friend at Beauxbatons.

Even though she was 3 years older then me, we got along really well. Then I scooped some Bouillabaisse into my bowl with some bread.

I dived into my thoughts for a second.
Tomorrow was my last day here.
Tomorrow I would meet my godfather.

I was scared. Transferring to a complete new school was scary enough. But having to live with my godfather, who I'd never even met, in London?

Oof.

I sat down in the Papillonlisse Common Room and stared into the fireplace for a second.

Suddenly my barn owl Lily bursted inside and landed perfectly on one of the seats. I took the letter from her.

It had a dark colour and a gold stamp with a small S.S. on it.

I admired it for a while. Then I opened it.

Dear Liv,
I will be waiting for you tomorrow at the train station. Then we will apparate to London. I have a room prepared for you. In the summer break you will receive your Hogwarts acceptance letter and the list of supplies you will need to buy.
Oh and one more thing, I am teaching potions at Hogwarts. I hope you will like your new school.

                                                   Severus S.

"Sooo... are you excited to go to Hogwarts?" , my friend Caroline asked me in perfect French as she walked into the common room.

"I mean... I guess a little bit. But I'll miss it here"
"I'll miss you too!"
I smiled.

"Oh and I just found out that my godfather teaches potions at Hogwarts"

"And isn't that a good thing?"
"I guess so"