Robbers

Lucy woke up early on Tuesday morning to make Tamara and Tim breakfast before everyone left. Lucy finds Angela in the women's locker room and she smiles when she sees her.
"Angela!" She says excited.
"Hey Lucy! Let me see that ring of yours!" Angela says. Lucy holds out her hand for Angela to see her new engagement ring. "It's beautiful Lucy!"
"Thank you! Did Tim tell you?" She asks.
"Tell me what?" Lopez says confused.
"Omg he didn't tell you?!" Lucy replies excitedly.
"No! And you better tell me right now!" Angela says getting impatient.
"Fine, we're having twins!!" Lucy exclaims.
"No way! Lucy!" Angela hugs Lucy and they walk to roll call smiling and laughing together. Lucy walks over to Tim smiling. He kisses her on the side of her head and pulls her to him.
"What's up baby?" He asks looking in her eyes.
"I told Angela we're having twins! i'm so excited Tim!" Lucy says smiling and looking up at Tim.
"I love you baby." Tim says.
"I love you too." Lucy replies. "Tim i don't feel good." Lucy says suddenly, dragging him out of the briefing room. 
"Alright let's get started. Wait where's Tim and Lucy?" Sargent Grey asks.
"I think Lucy had to throw up." Nyla says laughing. Lucy and Tim walk in holding hands and then sit down next to each other.
"There you two are." Sargent Grey says smirking.
"Sorry sir." Lucy replies.
"That's okay Chen, you keep on creating lives. Chen and Jaurez you'll be riding together today." Grey informs them. Tim hugs Lucy and tells her to be safe.
"I will baby." She says back. Lucy and Celina take a robbery call. "I'll go after him if he runs." Lucy tells Celina.
"You sure? You are pregnant."  Celina says.
"Yeah. Might as well run while I still can." She says laughing. They go into the back that he was robbing and he starts running of course.
"07-Adam-07, I am in foot pursuit of our robbery suspect. 5'9" Male, White, Blue jeans, Green shirt." Celina Gets in the shop and drives to find Lucy and the suspect. She stops when she sees Lucy lying on the ground. Celina gets out and runs to Lucy.
"Lucy? Can you hear me?" She asks. Lucy wakes up for a minute. "Lucy what happened?" She asks worried.
"He shoves me and ran away. I landed on my wrist and it hurt for a second but i'm fine now." She says.
"Let me see your arm Lucy." Lucy can barely lift her arm to show Celina. "Lucy you're gonna need surgery!  That's bad." She says shocked.
"Call Ti-" Lucy starts but lost conciseness.
"This is 07-Adam-07 We're gonna need an RA for an injured officer, she's in and out of conciseness and definitely has a broken wrist. Notify Sargent Tim Bradford, It's Officer Lucy Chen. We'll also need Backup for our robbery suspect last seen heading east on Melrose." Celina says. Am ambulance comes and brings Lucy to the hospital. Celina calls Tim and tells him to head to the hospital too.