telling tim

Lucy wakes up in the morning to the smell of pancakes.
"Good morning Luce, you hungry?"
"Yeah I guess."
"What's wrong honey?" He asks.
"I just couldn't sleep last night." Lucy replies.
"Okay, well have some pancakes and I'll make you some coffee." He hands her a plate of pancakes and kisses her on the head. Lucy starts to eat the pancakes but then runs off to the bathroom.
"Luce where are you-." He pauses when she runs into their room. Tim follows her in to see her throwing up and he decided to hold her hair.
"Honey are you sure you feel okay? You threw up yesterday too. Why don't you call in sick today?"
"No I can't today. I'll be fine I promise." She says.
"Okay." Tim replies forcing a smile. Tim and Lucy get ready for work and head into the roll call room together.
"Good morning everybody! So looks like there's not much to do today yet. I guess midnight shift actually took their jobs seriously last night. We do have one very exciting announcement today though: Lucy i'd pregnant!" Grey informs everyone. Everybody starts clapping including Tim until he finally realizes and jumps up.
"Really?!" Tim says with the brightest smile.
"Yes!" Lucy replied smiling and giggling. Everyone claps again as Lucy and Tim hug. Tim and Lucy walk out of the roll call room together holding hands.
"I can't believe this! I'm so excited to start a family with you." He tells her.
"I'm so excited too, there isn't anyone i'd rather do it with." She says back smiling.
"I love you, Luce."
"I love you more Timothy."
"Was this what you guys were planning last night?" he asks.
"Yes." Lucy says and laughs.
"Well I have a great birthday surprise for you tomorrow." He says.
"I can't wait to see it." She says as she kisses him.