surprise!

Lucy and Tim pulled up to the food trucks where they always stop for lunch. Tim went to buy the food and Lucy called Celina, Angela, Nyla, & Bailey over.
"Guess what guys!" Lucy said excited.
"You're pregnant?" Celina asked.
"Yes! wait how'd you know?" Lucy was confused.
"She hasn't stopped talking about it for the past week." Angela said.
"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys." Bailey said and hugged Lucy.
"Wait does Tim know?" Nyla asked.
"Not yet, that's why I need your help. Tim is planning a guys night so I though you guys could come over tonight and help me plan something?"
"Of course! We'll be there." They all said. Lucy turns around and sees Tim walking over with the food so she tells the girls she'll text them when to come over. Lucy and Tim eat their food together and then go on patrol for the rest of their shift.
"Tim pull over!" Lucy yells.
"Why? what's wrong?" He asks concerned.
"I don't feel good babe, i'm gonna throw up."
"Okay, i'll hold up your hair, do you want to go home?" He asks.
"No, no it's okay I just need a minute." Lucy reassures him.
"Okay, I love you Luce."
"I love you too, Timothy." They answer some calls and go back to Lucy's apartment for dinner.
"Hey Tim, when are you going out?" She asks.
"I think 8, why babe?"
"Oh nothing I just told the girls to come over."
"Okay, I'll see you later! have fun!"
"You too!" Lucy says smiling. They kiss goodbye and Tim leaves. A few minutes later Lucy knocks on Tamara's door and tells her she's pregnant. "Tamara, you think you're up for another babysitting job?" She asks.
"Yeah sure. why?"
"I'm pregnant!"
"Omg! No way! Are you serious?" Tamara yells.
"Yes! The girls are coming over in 20 minutes to help me plan a way to tell Tim. Do you want to help?" Lucy asks.
"Of course I do!" Lucy and Tamara hugged and waited for everybody to show up.